Troop trees - Troops, Troop debate - Troop suggestions - Troop pictures etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread

The Romans having the strongest infantry is easily debatable.

The Danish wolf warriors are, I beleive, the best stat wise, though hardest to train.  Saxon champion swords men are also superb, as well as Galloglass.

Their heavy cavalry can dominate the field easly as well.  Their archers are probably some of the weakest.

That's why I'm not making a description of the troops like that.  Too hard to get right.

Western Roman Empire? strongest infantry... I don't think so, I have to be VERY careful how I use them in battle because of the sheer number of casualties I can take against people like the Saxons and Cumuldon (spellings wrong i know) Empire. I find their infantry is best used as a holding force (I love formations) so the cavalary can disrupt enemy formations and generally be annoying :razz: *loves playing as Rome*

tigershark said:
Western Roman Empire? strongest infantry... I don't think so, I have to be VERY careful how I use them in battle because of the sheer number of casualties I can take against people like the Saxons and Cumuldon (spellings wrong i know) Empire. I find their infantry is best used as a holding force (I love formations) so the cavalary can disrupt enemy formations and generally be annoying :razz: *loves playing as Rome*
Sorry, I should have said that that was just a wild guess.

Hi, this is a very good mod. I am enjoying it a great deal.

I've have a question in regards to archers; I noticed the whole Erish archer line do not have any points in power draw. I think this is the same for Cornish archers as well. Is this intentional?

Yup, there are several archer line troops that were completely void of points. I was playing as an Erish lord and I noticed after several battles the archer line was performing very poorly. All the Eirish, some Cornish archers, and I even found one Saxon Archer. I've corrected it myself using the troop Editor. I just added power draw/throw points appropriate for their troop level matching what you've done for the other factions.

The link below is the version I'm using, it is the most current, correct?
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1126

Edit: Just seen Eirsh Veteran Spearmen with power strike 0 and power draw 7. I'm going to go through the whole troop list.

Back
Top Bottom