Troop trees AOC 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Swadian tree is made, thanks to Cervantes De Leon:
SwadianTroopTree.jpg

Code:
http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr219/Naima_den/Mount%20and%20Blade/AoC%20Troop%20Trees/SwadianTroopTree.jpg

Okay, I'm in the progress of making a Rhodok tree, and will soon be done, but I'm wondering where I can get the background symbol for Rhodoks?

Rhodok Troop Tree with Pictures & Stats

rhodoktrooptree2tiny.png

Edit: Note: If Throwing or Firearms is not mentioned somewhere, it's because those stats are zero.

Thanks. It took quite a while, seeing as I play Mount and Blade on my dads computer which is my better. This forced me to mail the screenshots to myself so I could use them on my computer. Also, GIMP was very weird, as when I started to write things, I couldn't get it unmarked, so I had to export it to a BMP file instead. Anyways, glad you like it, I'm only doing my duty for the mod.

Nodscouter said:
Rhodok Troop Tree with Pictures & Stats

rhodoktrooptree2tiny.png

Edit: Note: If Throwing or Firearms is not mentioned somewhere, it's because those stats are zero.
Awesome :smile: nice work mate

Nodscouter said:
Thanks, I've been thinking about doing a Vaegir one too.

Are you talking with Zimke about any of this? Because I plan on coding in the troop trees next week, and if what you made is really what we plan on including than I think I could start on it like tomorrow. (troop trees take a long time to code in manually)

I don't really understand. I made these from the existing Age of Change version. I don't really know anything about coding troop trees.

Nodscouter said:
I don't really understand. I made these from the existing Age of Change version. I don't really know anything about coding troop trees.

We are re-doing the entire troop tree for the new version, and it requires a whole new set of code. In addition, the old version was not done via code but was just added to the .txt file.

The new version will give us the ability to add/remove/edit on the fly for new revisions. In addition we are going to probably the tiers to only 6 tiers tops, but it has to be decided. For the next release we are going for quality over quanitity and going to make sure it is balanced. Does that make sense?

Nodscouter said:
Yea... Too bad you're limiting yourself to tier 6 though, some of the gunners are tier 10/above.
Yeah I like to see higher tiers too, BUT i think it will be easier to balance with only 6 tiers to start. Plus new units can easily be patched in later on. Doing 100 units right at the start will be a pain and there will definitely be unbalanced units. With that being said I think I feel more confident keeping the initial troop trees smaller so that there is a bit more balance on our release. OR we just do private beta for an extra month tweaking troops around - which I don't think the public wants that.
But regardless you guys will have enough variety to keep you entertained :smile: I promise

Better yet, wheres the any troop tree for Vaegirs, since you decided to add winged hussars to them im quite seriously considering switching factions.
Also i really hope you are going for the post XV century hussars, making them the heaviest of heavy cavalery the Vaegir have

yes vaegir troop tree im also changing scence i figured out they were russians\
i noe they have other factions inem but wtvr

Ghola said:
Better yet, wheres the any troop tree for Vaegirs, since you decided to add winged hussars to them im quite seriously considering switching factions.
Also i really hope you are going for the post XV century hussars, making them the heaviest of heavy cavalery the Vaegir have
Oh I'm not adding troops to aoc1 (aoc1 was just a testing ground to see what people want, a mere child play),
Age Of Change II is a completly new mod, totaly revised in any sence, huge map, lot's of factions, excelent code, huge number of unique items and really good troop trees based on Ospreys books and many different sources based on real medieval factions.
Actually the size of it exceeds any warband mod made ever.

P.S:post 15 century they are  :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom