Troop tree

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,

the Horse Guard Chasseur are not available through upgrading, they are troops from the french imperial guard and were Napoleon's bodyguards on the battlefield. Ingame you can eventually recruit them by liberating some prisoner troops or if you can find deserter parties with a few of them along and buy out their loyalty.

The Horse Guard Chasseurs are still WIP and i'm going to make them a fully upgradable troop in the Beta III, at least you will be able to train them from hussars > =hussars= > Chasseur a Cheval. You can however buy their uniforms and horses and equip companions if you want in their fashion. They were elite units and very expensive to maintain so it's better that way for now.

For "The Emperor's Finest", the Beta III next update, i will add a modified sabretache position to have their beautiful golden scabbard and sword. Based on a Hungarian Saber as it was the favorite weapon of horse chasseurs, and i'll probably try to add the pistol holsters on their horse with the correct markings.

The colpack need some tweaking, the flame is supposed to be worn on the right side, the left has a pompom bearing the imperial guard emblem, and the hanging trimming bells with the plume. Texture for colpack needs a better look and i'll work on this soon, as i finished the trumpeter uniforms for horse grenadier and dragoon guard lately.

when your next version will come out ? In the meantime I will command a squadron of horse gendarme  :lol: . How to get the equipment of gendarme a cheval :?:

Next patch is coming soon, but i still probably need a week or two to finish everything i wanted. Check the board below the stickied post, there's the official topic for the next update.

You can't get gendarme stuff in marketplace yet, their uniform is a prototype and the new one is far better, both for jackets and bearskin hat. It's possible you'll find some gendarmes in outlaw parties, in that case there's a chance you find a uniform, but this is not the goal.

The next update will grant players access to Gendarme uniforms, hats and upgradable troops, sorry about that ^^. I just couldn't implement everything yet, there's tons of stuff and i have to keep the game balanced. You can see pictures of the new gendarme uniforms on the beta III topic on this board.

Hey, How can i get the Polish Guard Lancers? I've tried upgrading all possible way's. Can't seem to find them.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom