Troop tree

Users who are viewing this thread

corsairf4u

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Hello , it seems that this mod is very good  :grin: , I was wondering if there is a troop tree for the factions of this mod , can someone answer this ?

Regards

Well the troop tree is not too complicated, but it's not for long, we should redone it in about a week.

Might I ask if troop trees for french and burgundians at least would reflect organization system of companies of ordonnance? (maybe like valet to either light cavalry coustilier or heavily armoured gendarme, franc archers, mounted archers to be used dismounted etc)

"french and burgundians at least would reflect organization system of companies of ordonnance"

Absolutely agreed with you, that should be the best variants of troop organisation, but as a matter of fact we have other opinions in our team, it dominates, being a matter of regret for me.
  In that case, we are haveing hordes of swordsmen for now, with shields and a small amount of men with pole weapons. And if u do have them, the range of strike is too short for pikes and spears and it's small impact is another story, I'am not speaking abot halberdiers and axemen they are holding their weapon and fighting with it, as if it were a twohanded swords (the same animation is used, being completely absurd  :mad:, imho )

Well majority allways has last word. :mrgreen:

French at least have france gendarme ( :mrgreen:) with crossbows so theoretically they can be played as mounted infantry plus mounted crossbowmen (as theyre useless as cavalry anyway) But Flemmish army composition is really frighteing sometimes I fight against an army of armoured javelineers. Maybe Im wrong but I believed from battle accounts of this period than they used rather city militia pikemen with local nobles dismounted for moral support than lion throne legionaries from teatrc.

Back
Top Bottom