SP - UI Troop sorting (Move all the way to the bottom/Up)

Users who are viewing this thread

I would love to have a way to move troop all the way to the bottom faster then dragging, when you have a mixed army the list is pretty big for the drag
I know i can send them to the side and send them back in but that function does not work for fresh recruits that i want at the top of the list.

A way to sort by rank would be nice for both party and garrison too <3

In warband there are some mods that have an option to automatically sort troops and inventory, I think this should be implemented.
One more thing, it would be nice to have additional info on party and troop constitution, like number of infantry, archers and cav, number of units by tier, maybe some calculation of overall party strength... just some ideas

In warband there are some mods that have an option to automatically sort troops and inventory, I think this should be implemented.
One more thing, it would be nice to have additional info on party and troop constitution, like number of infantry, archers and cav, number of units by tier, maybe some calculation of overall party strength... just some ideas
That would be nice.
For now to have a quick look at my troops, i go clan -> parties or just hover over my party to know if i need more infantry or archers.

For sorting, I'm aware the lack of sorting is felt while playing the game but until we improve the "selecting which troops will spawn in the battle size limit" process, we're probably not going to implement sorting in the party screen. Because the order of troops that are selected in the party screen determines the spawn order in the battle. That means if the player sorted ascending(low to high) by tier in the party screen, their lowest tier troops will spawn first and they will probably lose all those troops. I hope I explained what I mean with this.

Thanks for the explanation :smile:
I know what you mean, but sometimes i do want low tier troop to go first to train them and train my doctor, if we had the option to quick sort, the we can chose to reverse that (Put high tier up) before disadvantageous battles.
I guess all this will have to wait till at least the order of battle is released. Thank you for your work and for taking the time to reply!

Back
Top Bottom