Resolved Troop Prisoners in Castle Dungeon - not accessible after donation

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: If you donate prisoner troops into your castle dungeon, then they are not displayed in "Manage Prisoners" dialog in castle interface. However the castle tooltip on the main map shows the prisoners.
How to Reproduce
:
1) Enter castle you own
2) Donate prisoners to castle dungeon
3) Open Manage Prisoners dialog
Expected: Donated prisoners are displayed and available for retrieval
Actual: Nothing is shown, like if dungeon is empty.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A
Version: e1.0.10
Computer Specs
: N/A
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Thats weird, ive never seen that option to donate to my own castle/city. Do you happen to have a screen shot? also are you a vassal of a kingdom or have your own?

When you say 'your' castle, is it owned by your clan specifically, or someone in your faction? If it is owned by your clan, then this is likely a bug. If it is someone else in your faction then it is likely working as intended since you would have donated them to the clan who owns that fief. Once you donate prisoners or garrison to another clan, they belong to that clan and you no longer have access to them.

Hey guys,

Endo, I'm a landed vassal of Sturgia with several fiefs, here's the screenshot with menu option:

Ackdam, the castle is owned by my clan specifically. Yeah, totally agree with you that if you'd donated to someone else's castle then you shouldn't be able to manage them afterwards.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom