Troop limit in Hideouts

Users who are viewing this thread

SchuettiX

Recruit
Summary:
I have seen, that in some hideouts there are around 20-30 enemies. When I go inside this hideout, i just get 7 men of my troop inside the hideout. With these 7 men i have no chance to win over this hideout. I think it's not a viable option to beat 10-15 men alone, because my mates have been punished already. Maybe this can be changed in the future?

Version: 1.0.8.

I have cleared hideouts with 50 bandits without taking any casualties (realistic difficulty). You need the best of the best troops. And well, the rewards for completing is quite big too.

But it doesn't change that hideouts are quite boring.. hideouts need a rework, just reducing number of bandits size is not going to help

Impressive :smile: It does beg for us to be able to choose our troops before entering, and there should be other options for those not so good at fighting on foot. I suck at it as I'm old and slow.

Summary:
I have seen, that in some hideouts there are around 20-30 enemies. When I go inside this hideout, i just get 7 men of my troop inside the hideout. With these 7 men i have no chance to win over this hideout. I think it's not a viable option to beat 10-15 men alone, because my mates have been punished already. Maybe this can be changed in the future?

Version: 1.0.8.

Take archers.
Press F4

Win with ease.

Impressive :smile: It does beg for us to be able to choose our troops before entering, and there should be other options for those not so good at fighting on foot. I suck at it as I'm old and slow.
You are able to choose actually! Just sort your troops in the party list! Which are above will come with you! Devs just forgot to tell this in tutorial :smile:

Oh I thought that wasn't working. I had a trained borrowed troop that I keep at the bottom of my list join me recently. He died.

EDIT, Sorry meant to add I'll give that a go :smile:

Higher in list means higher priority to come. But it is not 100 % guaranteed. As I tested sorting is working.

You are able to choose actually! Just sort your troops in the party list! Which are above will come with you! Devs just forgot to tell this in tutorial :smile:

That's not true, it just adds probability but there is still randomness. Thats why it isnt in the tutorial, because its not a fixed rule.

Back
Top Bottom