Troop Feauture i wish they put in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Anistec

Recruit
Arent you a bit jealous when you see the other mercenaries having unique troops??Yes you do just like me...so i wish like an end game kinda mechanic to be able to customize your own troop tree...and that should be something really expensive..what are your thoughts on that?...and is it viable?

They have had 7 months to redo the smith feature, I doubt anything like this is in their scope. I will eat a giant plate of crow if I am wrong, but I am not worried.

Everyone wants this. I fail to see how anyone could hate on such a feature.

Regardless of how it works though, I hope TW does not limit progression to t4.

Well, most likely mods will do it, and most people played with mods in Warband to my knowledge. We'll just have to be patient.

We really need clan and faction troops. You should be able to create a clan set of troops close to the beginning. They have minor clan troops and they could tie it to your clan ranking to add more levels to your troops and then when you create a kingdom you can make your faction tree and use your clan one as your noble troops or your personal guard and make a new noble tree.

Given that the unit trees are almost the only elements that make up the identity of the factions it would be normal that we could have a customization function of our own troop tree

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom