Troop editor

Users who are viewing this thread

tavener

Regular
So..

I just downloaded and installed troop editor, but I don't really know how to use it ^^.
I want to delete all horses, or just make so no one uses 'em.

thanks for help.

Just select a troop and delete the horse from their inventory and delete the "mounted" flag.

But seriously, if you cannot figure the troop editor out. It might be best not to try to mod  :razz:

janlulhannes said:
Just select a troop and delete the horse from their inventory and delete the "mounted" flag.
You do not have to delete the mounted flag, for it only determines troop cost as far as I am aware. Right?

Servitor said:
janlulhannes said:
You do not have to delete the mounted flag, for it only determines troop cost as far as I am aware. Right?
Doesnt it also define wether a troop should listen to "cavalry charge" etc. commands?

janlulhannes said:
Servitor said:
janlulhannes said:
Doesnt it also define wether a troop should listen to "cavalry charge" etc. commands?

I believe it does, I think that troops marked as mounted charge when the order is issued for cavalry. So if you just remove the troops horses they will run at the enemy without a horse if you issue a cavalry charge, not that it matters a whole lot if you're removing all the horses :razz:.

Back
Top Bottom