Trolls in multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

What is the purpose of posting such content in Warband's section of general discussion? Unless one needs to gather data for a PhD thesis on how players of Warband exhibit their negative traits, your resources are of no use to anyone. Take them to administration of the server on which events recorded on your footage took place. You may become said server's administrator as well, provided that your prospective unbanishment request is fulfilled. Judging from your history of errors and misdemeanors, I doubt that you will be entrusted with anything precious.

The purposes were:
1. Getting as many trolls as possible banned to stop them from breaking the game.
2. There was one guy that the admins of that server thought was me and kept me banned after they falsely accused me of being him. So I thought if I could record him then that would be a proof that it was not in fact me - because I would be the one recording him. And I did happened to record him - he is in TrollWatch #0 and TrollWatch #3.
3. Once the admins would see it for themselves that this wasn't me, they would then unban me like they promised me before - before they started to throw these false accusations as if I was evading the ban and trolling on their server.
For instance, here - this was not me. In fact, I am 99% sure it is the guy from TrollWatch #0 and #3. Yet they would not believe me for some reason when I said it was someone else. So now that I had proof of this guy being someone else than me, I thought admins would admit to a mistake and let me play normally like they promised they would.
This is when they disappointed me - they claimed I am making these videos only to "frame others" - whatever the hell that means, - make admins look incompetent, and that I am a lost cause that has not changed (?)
It is all nonsense obviously - I made these videos for admins to ban these guys later. Simple.
They also claimed that I don't report them to the admins on the server which is evidence of my ill-will - obviously not true. For one, there aren't always admins on the server. For two, I don't know every single admin on the server. So even if they are online, I don't always know that. Besides, with so many players on the server - sometimes more than 100 - it is not exactly easy to read through all the names and find an admin. And that is all while playing the game. Not to mention that admins are sometimes afk, so.
I figured making videos would be better for everyone.
Unfortunately, when today I did exactly what they claimed I wouldn't - that is, reported a guy that I saw trolling a minute ago to the admins themselves - they seemed to have a problem with that and started throwing some other accusations and simply banned me without me having broken any rules and even giving me a chance to speak.

Well. If they have a proof I am not the man they thought I was, I was helping them with keeping the server troll-free by filming every incident I can see, and they still think that banning me is the right thing to do in spite of all of that... hmmm. Yeah, and let's not forget their false, delusional, and malicious accusations.
And all that simply because I was helping out rather than sitting quiet about all these trolls.
Maybe I should have let them get away with it. Clearly doing a better job of exposing trolls than admins themselves is the quickest way of getting banned by those same admins.
I have still got plenty of short clips showing various and repeating offenders breaking all sorts of rules, and I was going to film more, as well as continue to watch those that I have caught previously, but if the admins are so delusional as to think I am doing it only to make them look incompetent...
Well, then I will probably let them deal with them by themselves. It will make the game less enjoyable - especially with that German dude hanging around and breaking trebushets all they long which them admins thought was me - but at least (hopefully) I won't be banned from the server for being quiet about the things I see.

Too bad. If I owned the server and someone was making videos exposing this kind of trolling I would have given that guy a special rank or something. I personally did not want such thing - I only wanted as few trolls on the server as possible. None at all if it can be done would even be better.
But there is nothing I can do if admins condone this kind of behaviour and instead ban those that they think "want to make them look incompetent" by basically helping them do their job for absolutely nothing in return. What was that again? Oh right. "Fake ban requests" is what I have been doing apparently. In spite of there being video evidence in these requests... Fake ban requests... Yeah.

PS: And the funniest thing is... the guy in TrollWatch #3, that guy breaking trebushets and trolling - he is not banned yet. He showed up today again and did some more trolling. That is the guy I had reported directly to admins for which they punished me like half an hour ago. Me on the other hand? Well trying to make admins look incompetent - what utter nonsense lol - is something that actually does require the full might of the admins prowess and attention and banning me from their discord and forum.

Last edited:
Just a little update:
Because I am banned from the forum and discord, there is no way I can report trolls to anyone.
Right now at this very moment the troll from TrollWatch #0 and #3 is breaking trebushets on Warwick Castle and unfortunately there is no way I can tell an admin about it.
Filming makes no sense as I can't send it to any admin.
There were a lot of trolls today in the evening and no admin in sight.

Mount and Siege is a cool multiplayer server to play on, but the admins are f** retards and they clearly don't deserve people like me there helping them out :razz:
But they defo deserve trolls and toxic players so if you are one of them and want to troll or even ruin other people fun without a risk of getting banned for it - TrollGame servers were made just for you :wink:

The way things stand, I am not going to continue filming anything. The admins are so dumb as to ban the only person who even made the effort to try and catch trolls to make the experience on the server better. Well **** them if you ask me :razz:

And to think they told me to "not take them for fools" today. But how am I not to do it if this is exactly what they are? :grin:

Another post but I really want to link these for you. No more posts after this one - no point I think.
https://community.troll-game.org/topic/2783-ban-covid-19domestic-violence/?hl=clint
https://community.troll-game.org/topic/2577-ban-le-grand-autismo-and-his-friend-unemployed-warband-nerd/?hl=clint
https://community.troll-game.org/topic/2848-clint-alterego-also-sprach-zarathustra/?hl=clint
They thought it was me all along. Now that this same guy is in two of MY videos... Well they just forgot about the whole thing. No apologies, no admitting that they were mistaken, nothing. Nothing at all.
Oh right. This is what happened tonight - after asking an admin to help with a troll that was on the server, the troll got temp banned and shortly after that I got perm banned. I don't know why.

Btw, if you want to see how hard they tried to make me confess to being this guy, and how much they were offended by me denying to be this guy, head over to https://discord.gg/qaFUWAU and search for "miru" and "Dacket" posts on the evening of 24th December 2020. I won't post any screenshots because I am banned from their discord also.

So that is that.
Shame really. I even started to like doing this. Well maybe on some other server. With less retarded admins for instance :wink:

Back
Top Bottom