'Troll Thread' - Can You IMAGINE The S**t Storm From A Bannerlord EA On Console?!

What would happen?

• BL pulled from console stores

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Massive backlash by console community

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • TW cutting more features to release on Nintendo Wii

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • TW returns development focus to PC

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Bannerlord won't be on consoles until after full release

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No I cant imagine, S**t Storms only happen on PC

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Give us the 2016 Gamescom version

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Please reply in the following form:
The sentiment I get is ...

About a lighthearted sentiment you might have if Console EA were ever to manifest!

Last edited:
Forgive me, but the atmosphere is already hot enough without adding fuel to the fire. I'm not going to censor or question your freedom of expression; but certainly right now these kinds of threads don't help at all.

I hope you can understand my criticism

Forgive me, but the atmosphere is already hot enough without adding fuel to the fire. I'm not going to censor or question your freedom of expression; but certainly right now these kinds of threads don't help at all.

Much more eloquent and less aggressive then my response I had ready.

So just... what he said.

At least vote.
PS: Yes I understand, but the threads intention is not what you assert re: fuel to fire.
Much more eloquent and less aggressive then my response I had ready.

So just... what he said.
At least vote.

At least vote.
PS: Yes I understand, but the threads intention is not what you assert re: fuel to fire.

At least vote.
Yeah I'll vote when you add one of the following options:

- Bannerlord won't be on consoles until after full release; this is a null issue.
- Stop making troll threads to elicit an argumentative response.

Give me either of those and I'll happily vote.

+1

I won't vote. Not productive.

Yeah I'll vote when you add one of the following options:

- Bannerlord won't be on consoles until after full release; this is a null issue.
- Stop making troll threads to elicit an argumentative response.

Give me either of those and I'll happily vote.

Let's vote on it!

So far it is a 6 way tie;

LgZbppQ.png

Ok, i can agree that this is a hot subject, but as such people easily go berserk, so let this be a friendly reminder to keep this civil.
I thought the speculative nature of such an occurrence would invite playful uses of the "The sentiment I get is..."

I guess not.

It sure is a hot topic.

Would I still buy EA knowing the unfortunate development path decided by the TW leadership?
Yes, and the reason why is mods.

Again, mods is what will make this game live a long time. It is only unfortunate that the studio has to rely on modders.

It sure is a hot topic.

Would I still buy EA knowing the unfortunate development path decided by the TW leadership?
Yes, and the reason why is mods.

Again, mods is what will make this game live a long time. It is only unfortunate that the studio has to rely on modders.
Wonder how mods would work on Console.. When you put it like that, it seems if the mod tools can make the game as 'players' want it, the game could be great.

Frankly I dont know how the coding works, or what is hard coded into game (a dev mentioned the village 2 castle concept = impossible with current design)...

I agree - Modding is what I believe can help BL -> in the earlier versions was great, but modding community seems to have backed off until game is at a more stable release re: patches breaking mods..

Good point

I think it would only be a problem if the game didn't run properly, like what happened with Cyberpunk, because it would likely involve Sony and Microsoft, but if Bannerlord progressed on consoles as it is right now, sure, there would be criticism and people would maybe give bad reviews, which is something that happens here already and that doesn't seem to change anything.

Besides, how big is the console audience for Mount&Blade? Do the people that bought Warband have access to the mods that kept it alive for so long, or are they just stuck with Native?

In the end, I would vote on a "It would be the same as it is now" type of option, some people would buy it and be happy, others would feel the game had more potential than what was delivered, others wouldn't care either way, just like it is here in the forums. Like I said in another thread, I pity the console people if they never get access to mods, mods in general have a way to extend the life and features of games.

Doesn't have enough demand or interest from console(only) gamers to have a **** storm. You'd probably get a "hmmmmm neat, NEXT" no matter how finished/unfinished it was. Anyone with any interest in these types of games already knows all about Bannerlord and what to expect.

-snip-
Tbh the console gamers who bought warband already know the crap they’d buy since Warband in ps4 and xbox doesn’t have all the features and dlcs. Its not really a hot topic

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom