Troll Admins

Users who are viewing this thread

Recently there's been A LOT of troll admining. Just now an admin called "New_Player" started banning people randomly and changing maps during a linebattle on the MM_Train_2 server.

I request this admin be permabanned from the whole MM community for the rest of his life(you can find out who he is anyways.)

Das Knecht said:
Recently there's been A LOT of troll admining. Just now an admin called "New_Player" started banning people randomly and changing maps during a linebattle on the MM_Train_2 server.

I request this admin be permabanned from the whole MM community for the rest of his life(you can find out who he is anyways.)

Hey,

Unfortunately that couldnt be pinned to an admin on the official servers (most colonels give the training admin password out to there NCO's even though they probably shouldnt.) but I agree with you that it is totally un-acceptable...

The only way to stop this is to buy your own server (yeah I know it shouldnt happen in the first place but like I said colonels do usually just give out the admin pass to the training servers so they may help them in trainings.)

Who to go to?

Try to speak to Praetorian he should be able and happy to sort this out for you (nailing the guy responsible)

Thanks for reading - even though I couldnt really give you much help here

The same just happened to us, 88th, while having training, half of our team got banned by "New_Player", can't anyone go through the logs and ban this person?

lolSid said:
Das Knecht said:

Hey,

Unfortunately that couldnt be pinned to an admin on the official servers (most colonels give the training admin password out to there NCO's even though they probably shouldnt.) but I agree with you that it is totally un-acceptable...

The only way to stop this is to buy your own server (yeah I know it shouldnt happen in the first place but like I said colonels do usually just give out the admin pass to the training servers so they may help them in trainings.)

Who to go to?

Try to speak to Praetorian he should be able and happy to sort this out for you (nailing the guy responsible)

Thanks for reading - even though I couldnt really give you much help here

This is what I'll do. Thanks for your advise on this matter.

Hmm i hope that whoever abused their admin rights gets banned as they are simply trolling people and giving other admins a bad reputation :/

you need filezilla or some other way to get into the server, just message him or any person who is high in the server admin list

edit; update he is banned from our servers (United role play)

user ID for any one who wants to ban him more;
1122241 # New_player admin abuser extraordinare. Never Unban

Back
Top Bottom