Triggering Ragdoll

Users who are viewing this thread

Yagababa

Regular
Hey everyone, sorry for the barrage of questions recently--

Does anyone know of a way to trigger ragdoll physics on an agent off ti_on_hit without killing them (or just knock them back)? I've seen agents get flung off their horses before but that might just be a position glitch.

Right now I'm just using the knock-down animation, but was thinking of doing some elaborate position calculation/movement (but that wouldn't account for scene props, I don't want to glitch someone into a building).

Spare Earendil's time and tell us if you have already browsed through TW forum for answers.
Eh, these days I am also only doing the quick searches at the Scrap Yard and the Library ^^
I'm sorry to pester but I did a couple searches and checked out OSP's and the Scrap Yard but couldn't find anything relevant.
As another hint, there are a lot of bookmarks linked in the Modding Guide, much unfinished work yet. Searching for the keyword 'ragdoll' should give you some results there, I am currently at the wrong laptop for that. Although, iirc, it isn't possible to trigger the ragdoll physics without killing a unit.

Upvote 0
Eh, these days I am also only doing the quick searches at the Scrap Yard and the Library ^^

As another hint, there are a lot of bookmarks linked in the Modding Guide, much unfinished work yet. Searching for the keyword 'ragdoll' should give you some results there, I am currently at the wrong laptop for that. Although, iirc, it isn't possible to trigger the ragdoll physics without killing a unit.
Gotcha, thanks as always.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom