SP Native Tribes of Calradia

Users who are viewing this thread

ZitroneMann

Recruit
Background Story

It's the year 1277, 20 years after the hero of Calradia died. After he conquered the world and made it beautiful, bandits began to take advantage of the weaknessess. The bandits grew in strength and number, and the heroes were unable to defend against them. And to top it off, the hero himself died. The world, 20 years later, is in a state of decline. Tribes have emerged, bandits have become bolder, and all the heroes have passed away. Calradia needs another hero or the world will burn.

Release Date

A while, as I'm new to modding.

Factions

Defenders of Sargoth - The last remaining soldiers of the glorious Empire, although weak and vunerable they will be able to defend... for a short while.

Bandits - These treacherous bandits take advantage of the weakness of the earth. They need to be dealt with.

Tribe 1 (haven't thought of name yet) - A tribe raised in the land of snow. They have very good archery skills but are vunerable to heat.

Tribe 2 (haven't thought of name yet) - A tribe raised in the land of sand. They have very good melee skills but are vunerable to coldness.

More factions are to come when I think of names, suggestions are welcome

Development Team

It's only me working on the module as of now, but I am hiring.

Screenshots

To come in the future.

Suggestions and Help

If you have any suggestions or help you can give me, throw them right at me. I'm open to suggestions!​

Hmm it seems like you've just decided to develop a mod and started the thread before working on the mod :smile:

I recommend you to open a thread when you finish at least 50% of your mod.

By the way, good luck. Your idea sounds nice.

ZitroneMann said:
Tribe 1 (haven't thought of name yet) - A tribe raised in the land of snow. They have very good archery skills but are vunerable to heat.
:wink: hope these help...

011zeo.jpg

021uyb.jpg

031hg.jpg

pftgicture1.png

idjj.jpg

DFfVQoe.jpg

ifs3.jpg

ymfq.jpg

c00b.jpg

szw5.jpg

wgm5.jpg

np5k.jpg

n3pz.jpg

I find this concept very very interesting, it almost reminds me of the scenario of Gothic 3. Best of luck to you buddy!

Back
Top Bottom