Tribe Hunters Camp: Bug Reports - Hotfix Released

Users who are viewing this thread

The Mountaintop siege seems a bit buggy when you first attack, I appeared underwater with my army and it wasn't easy to kill the enemy. (Sorry no screenshots, didn't think of it at the time  :oops:)  I just left it there and went of for a couple minutes, when I came back my soldiers had found and killed them.  However when it came to the part where I had to invade through the streets, it was amazing.  There was an archer shooting at us from the walls on the gate and some melee soldiers holding the gate, fighting my way up to the top worked out fine.  The castle part of it was just the normal castle interior, so that worked out. 
I've mostly been out of my town, fighting enemies on the open field since then. 

I captured Karkan Ranges and didn't catch this while invading, but this consistently happened while I was defending
Pathfinding problem?
2012071900003f.jpg
Also while I was playing I noticed this big text spam appeared a couple times, no idea why
2012071900007.jpg

Oh and another little thing, I made Karun into a lord and he seems to have super soldiers, because he defeated and captured an army of 87 with only about 25 men.

Feretal said:
The Mountaintop siege seems a bit buggy when you first attack, I appeared underwater with my army and it wasn't easy to kill the enemy. (Sorry no screenshots, didn't think of it at the time  :oops:)  I just left it there and went of for a couple minutes, when I came back my soldiers had found and killed them.
Was the whole scene underwater, or did you just spawn underwater? Or did the scene load fine but it was bad path finding that made it hard?
However when it came to the part where I had to invade through the streets, it was amazing.  There was an archer shooting at us from the walls on the gate and some melee soldiers holding the gate, fighting my way up to the top worked out fine.  The castle part of it was just the normal castle interior, so that worked out. 
I've mostly been out of my town, fighting enemies on the open field since then. 
I think that's the part that's supposed to happen for the main siege :???: Angry Newbie would be happy to hear that you liked it though :grin:
I sure did
I captured Karkan Ranges and didn't catch this while invading, but this consistently happened while I was defending
Pathfinding problem?
2012071900003f.jpg
Yeah, pretty much; on to the bug list
Also while I was playing I noticed this big text spam appeared a couple times, no idea why
2012071900007.jpg
That happened because so many lords are utterly pissed at you. Over time people slowly forget your transgressions, but since everyone is at -100 it all goes up at once.
At that rate it would take about 2 years of you not doing anything to recover in the eyes of your rivals :lol:
Oh and another little thing, I made Karun into a lord and he seems to have super soldiers, because he defeated and captured an army of 87 with only about 25 men.
That's odd, I never knew lords affected what troops they had (except for maybe faction leaders), let alone companions. I'll keep that in mind in case someone else reports the same thing.

Crossbow Joe said:
Was the whole scene underwater, or did you just spawn underwater? Or did the scene load fine but it was bad path finding that made it hard?
Made a new character and began the siege, here's some screenshots
This is what happens when they sally out
  Enemy and Player armies spawn underwater, I think the only problem is the ground is missing
2012072000002.jpg
Initial attack of the besiegers, similar to the sally
As before the Player army spawns in the water but the Enemy army spawns all fine, on the walls.  The ground is still missing
2012072000004.jpg

2012072000003.jpg

For the "Search for Good Brew" quest, when you return to Graystock the drunk and give him the brew, he actually doesn't seem to take any of it.  Also, if you don't leave the tavern and continue to talk to him, you can start and finish the quest over and over.  Which is basically infinite xp.  Once you leave the tavern after finishing the quest he seems to be gone for good.

And here's a better picture of the siege of mountaintop, from the defender point of view.  This is the part of the siege where they attack the walls.
2012072000005.jpg

Hello!

Sometimes when I enter a village it is infested by over 2000 bandits/tribesmen, etc... also sometimes (rarely) i have also come across a groups of over 2000 bandits/tribesmen too... Do you know how to make that not happen cause it lags so much if they are in a village (all troops spawn at once) so the only way to win is to use the Ctrl+alt+F4 cheat :/

Thanks!

Even still, that shouldn't even happen, the maximum amount you could see in a bandit part should be 60, for mountain tribesmen or 58 for others.
I'll keep that off the bug list for now, unless this isn't a high level thing?

Hmmm.. actually im only 62 lvl :/ could it happen if the many bandit groups join together?

Pullukka_Beduiini said:
Hmmm.. actually im only 62 lvl :/ could it happen if the many bandit groups join together?
Not that many, they can pick up extra troops if they rescue prisoners and such, but usually its no more than what they lost.
The best theory I can come up with is that they killed a lord who had been raiding and had 2000 prisoners, or perhaps multiple that added up to 2000.
Still seems unlikely but I don't think I can fix it until I know what it is, as of now it sounds like something that could happen in native.

Okey, I haven't played native for a long time because I play New Elgante :grin:

Might have been posted already, but still: Elite Stockmen of the Arlen Barony don't have any melee weapons, although lower grade have daggers and short swords. It isn't intentional, is it?
Firearms don't have any smoke effect, but maybe that's just my installation.
Finally, I got this scene while defending the village of Village ("Yes, my lord. Our village is Village.") of the Arlen Tribe from bandits. Us and them spawned precisely in the same spot. Gladly, my men were better armoured.
mbwarband20121102195224.gif

I know the Arlen Tribe are poor, but to the point of calling this a village? :lol:

Weltschmerz said:
Might have been posted already, but still: Elite Stockmen of the Arlen Barony don't have any melee weapons, although lower grade have daggers and short swords. It isn't intentional, is it?
Firearms don't have any smoke effect, but maybe that's just my installation.
Finally, I got this scene while defending the village of Village ("Yes, my lord. Our village is Village.") of the Arlen Tribe from bandits. Us and them spawned precisely in the same spot. Gladly, my men were better armoured.
mbwarband20121102195224.gif
I didn't actually know the Stockmen didn't have melee weapons, I just fixed it then before I forgot.
The blank Arlen Tribe village scenes have new scenes (and names) for the next version, one of which is shown earlier, Hihte Rrennotha, sorry about that for the moment.
Thanks for the report
I know the Arlen Tribe are poor, but to the point of calling this a village? :lol:
:lol: I guess they've forgotten what a village is

Whenever i shoot my Arquebuse the smoke appears facing downwards underneath my gun, its not game breaking, its just annoying.

I have a problem with the 'Duchy Lancers', everytime i take some of them in to my party and i go in to a battle the game starts lagging, i dont know why but the only unit with that problem is the duchy lancers. My friend also has the same problem, you have any idea why they make the battles lag so much?
Also, it seems that the Rebel troop tree is a little messed up, the two archer units of the rebels are 'tagged' as infantry and even if i change them to 'archers', they dont seem to use their bows.
Thanks For Reading!

SturmTruppe said:
I have a problem with the 'Duchy Lancers', everytime i take some of them in to my party and i go in to a battle the game starts lagging, i dont know why but the only unit with that problem is the duchy lancers. My friend also has the same problem, you have any idea why they make the battles lag so much?
Also, it seems that the Rebel troop tree is a little messed up, the two archer units of the rebels are 'tagged' as infantry and even if i change them to 'archers', they dont seem to use their bows.
Thanks For Reading!
It's probably that one of their hats is high poly, you could try lowering the battle size to compensate. Overall though I want the mod to not be very resource intensive so I may remove an item that takes up too much memory.
I didn't know about the rebels thing, I'll fix that now

Back
Top Bottom