Transparency on fixing the issues

Users who are viewing this thread

I haven't gotten a captain match in over a week on the EU servers this is getting silly now, any chance of some transparency from the dev team in regards to the plethora of issues this game is mired by?
any kind of roadmap that we can get or a roadmap for the roadmap?

The lack of transparency regarding the server issues in particular is worrying. TW answers a lot of questions and responds to feedback about other topics, but it’s completely silent about the most important one for MP. We’ll see if the next patch fixes anything but my hopes are fading quickly.

The lack of transparency regarding the server issues in particular is worrying. TW answers a lot of questions and responds to feedback about other topics, but it’s completely silent about the most important one for MP. We’ll see if the next patch fixes anything but my hopes are fading quickly.
I saw one of the mods comment that the devs dont want to post updates cause theyre scared of backlash but this is a contradiction/excuse to me as lets be honest theyre going to get way more abuse if they dont, but hey what do we know?

I can see where they are coming from through.. now we bash TW and if they talked we would bash them personaly.. :p
No communication does speak volumes about TW. If any of dev would step up and talk, we would probably flame/**** talk him about the current state of multi but in the end both game and us would get better with some communication.

Last edited:
I can see where they are coming from through.. now we bash TW and if they talked we would bash them personaly.. :p
No communication does speak volumes about TW. If any of dev would step up and talk, we would probably flame/**** talk him about the current state of multi but in the end both game and us would get better with some communication.
In my job I get lip from customers you know what i do? i laugh it off cause im paid to do a job, the devs are also given money to do a job, no communication fans the flames and destroys your reputation for your game AND your company, silence doesnt fix anything and it will just serve to bury bannerlord unfortunately

Well they are currently(by lack of communication) burying bannerlord mp. Devs are like.. noone is paying me enuf to talk to those peasants and we are where we are.. :/
People are already saying no one is playing on usa servers be it skirmish or captain. On eu no one is using q for captain either. I do play skirmish and each day time frame when I can find a game is getting lower and lower. 2 weeks ago skirmish on eu was alive since 2pm till 1-2 am. Now people (just few of us and i can name 90% of players that join daily) are playing from 3-4pm till 24-1am. Year or two ago I could find a skirmish game from like 10am till 5am. It's getting worse..

Last edited:
Multiplayer wouldn't be able to survive even if the only issue was the consistent server crashing. I just wish they would say what they're working on, what they hope to do, and which issues they either won't or can't fix, rather than stiff answers full of omission.

Would it really be so disastrous for the community to be on the same page instead of being left to whinge on the forum like me? Let alone the bad word of mouth, I can't imagine many people trying to get their friends to buy this game for the multiplayer considering the state it's been in since release (or you can say early access if you like to pretend).

Above all my main problem is the server crashes. This should have been first priority from the start, but in case tw needs this explained anyway:

1: new player joins server for first time.
2: it crashes very consistently ending potentially really fun matches.
3: they almost certainly never play multiplayer again judging by the low hundreds~ player count on good days before 1.7.2

Add on to this that every time the server crashes and comes back less and less people are going to rejoin that night. From an outside perspective it might look like tw is actually trying to choke the life out of multiplayer.

Sorry for long post and snark in places. I do actually like the game.

From an outside perspective it might look like tw is actually trying to choke the life out of multiplayer.
Sorry for just taking this one line from your post but.. on eu skirmish I heard this a lot.. There is like 30 active players and at least 8 of those mentioned something similiar. TW just pulling the plug on their mp. We go lower and lower in numbers and they don't seem to do anything to counter that.

It feels like TW is trying to choke the life out of multiplayer.

My friends are curious and point out how I put more hours into this game than any game on my Steam account, even more than Elden Ring, Elder Scrolls, anything. Yet, I've told them regularly not to buy it because it's half-broken and only gotten worse. I don't want them to have buyer's remorse.

It's bad when one of your most active players can't recommend the game.

For someone that has been playing captain almost everyday since release, I haven't been able to play it because of the most recent update, Also most people I know that played on a daily basis stop playing it and left for other games.
The lack of communicaton from the devs is baffling and shameful to say the least

For someone that has been playing captain almost everyday since release, I haven't been able to play it because of the most recent update, Also most people I know that played on a daily basis stop playing it and left for other games.
The lack of communicaton from the devs is baffling and shameful to say the least
Ye, me too. RIP capitan mode, that was a fun time with ya

I would happily throw c*ptain mode and all its players in a volcano if it meant we got a forum post from Taleworlds admitting they don't give a ****

Back
Top Bottom