Translation/Localization (translator apply here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Im translating Diplomacy for Polish at the moment. I am at 30%-40% of whole work :smile:

EDIT:

I finished translation of mod Diplomacy EN to PL.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b3c7fe3/n/Diplomacy_PL.rar

Hello
I translated last version of Diplomacy mode into turkish %100.I also shared it.I'll update that translation as soon as the new version of your mode releases.My english is good , i tried to translate it carefully.I'm now getting help from turkish players.When they see any problem in translation,they report and i fix it. I hope it's going to be perfect soon.

and the the topic in the turkish forum
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,148493.0.html

@All translators who don't have a account at assembla yet

Please create a user account at assembla.com and pm me your username. I will then add you to the Diplomacy space where you can upload your translations. Please add the Diplomacy version number to the releases.

I will add all translations I find at the Assembla space to the next Diplomacy release.

@All translators who have a account at assembla

Please update your translations :smile:

I could translate to Portuguese (Of Portugal), there's about 50 million native speakers and other 100 million that speak it as official language.  :wink:

Hello everyone. It seems that Dimitris213 isn't around and never uploaded the Greek translation of this mod. Is it possible for me to translate/localize according to the directions, without owning Warband itself (maybe I can use Mount and Blade as a guide)?

4.0 was released :smile:
Hope you are still there to update your translations! As always you find the updated language files here

however 4.1 is already getting off the starting blocks

ultracemre said:
Do you guys have previous English .csv files of Diplomacy? I want to compare and see the differences.

I think I have some. if I am right I can upload them this evening.

Waihti said:
ultracemre said:
Do you guys have previous English .csv files of Diplomacy? I want to compare and see the differences.

I think I have some. if I am right I can upload them this evening.

Okay thanks. I've done most of the work but I still need to check though.

Back
Top Bottom