Translation/Localization (translator apply here)

Dravic

Squire
Best answers
Im translating Diplomacy for Polish at the moment. I am at 30%-40% of whole work :smile:

EDIT:

I finished translation of mod Diplomacy EN to PL.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b3c7fe3/n/Diplomacy_PL.rar

ultracemre

Regular
Best answers
Hello
I translated last version of Diplomacy mode into turkish %100.I also shared it.I'll update that translation as soon as the new version of your mode releases.My english is good , i tried to translate it carefully.I'm now getting help from turkish players.When they see any problem in translation,they report and i fix it. I hope it's going to be perfect soon.

and the the topic in the turkish forum
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,148493.0.html

Waihti

Knight at Arms
WB
Best answers
@All translators who don't have a account at assembla yet

Please create a user account at assembla.com and pm me your username. I will then add you to the Diplomacy space where you can upload your translations. Please add the Diplomacy version number to the releases.

I will add all translations I find at the Assembla space to the next Diplomacy release.

@All translators who have a account at assembla

Please update your translations :smile:

Winterz

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
I could translate to Portuguese (Of Portugal), there's about 50 million native speakers and other 100 million that speak it as official language.  :wink:

Sabrathan

Recruit
M&B
Best answers
Hello everyone. It seems that Dimitris213 isn't around and never uploaded the Greek translation of this mod. Is it possible for me to translate/localize according to the directions, without owning Warband itself (maybe I can use Mount and Blade as a guide)?

Waihti

Knight at Arms
WB
Best answers
4.0 was released :smile:
Hope you are still there to update your translations! As always you find the updated language files here

however 4.1 is already getting off the starting blocks

ultracemre

Regular
Best answers
Do you guys have previous English .csv files of Diplomacy? I want to compare and see the differences.

Waihti

Knight at Arms
WB
Best answers
ultracemre said:
Do you guys have previous English .csv files of Diplomacy? I want to compare and see the differences.
I think I have some. if I am right I can upload them this evening.

ultracemre

Regular
Best answers
Waihti said:
ultracemre said:
I think I have some. if I am right I can upload them this evening.
Okay thanks. I've done most of the work but I still need to check though.