Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.0.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
First of all, I would like to thank you for officially publishing the Polish Language Version. Unfortunately, it is still at a low level, requires a lot of corrections, sometimes even text is missing because someone clicked wrongly and broke block strings. (code) However, there is a community translation at a very high level. It would be a sin if the translation company did not take absolutely anything from what these people offer, who as you can see with their heart took care of the translation. Some were even professional translators and gamers, having a large gaming community, every detail was improved, every bug found, fixed. Please, this translation is not just any kind, it is really solidly done, conscientiously. And I hope that the Polish translation company will cooperate or take something from the work of these people. They will certainly not take a broken penny from you, you can enjoy their work for free, but it would certainly be appreciated if all their work was not wasted, I really recommend and encourage you. The files can be downloaded from here: nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1602

But if you despise this work, prefer it your way, I will at least suggest some corrections.
Discard proper names of cities and characters; Names of towns and villages should remain original.
It will be difficult to find something about a certain character or city if you don't know the correct name.

Names of the factions (let me write this line in Polish to highlight it)

Frakcje powinny mieć podchodzące pod oryginalne znaczenie nazwy, np.
Battania - Batańczycy, - okej, ale Batowie już niekoniecznie.
Aserajczycy, może być.
Sturgia jest okej,
Huzajczycy, - jeśli robimy nację do moda o innym znaczeniu, ujdzie. Ale jeśli ma to być nazwa, w której możemy się zorientować, powinna mieć swój oryginalny, aczkolwiek, polski odpowiednik. Khuzait, a więc Khuzaici. (żadne huzajczycy, huzaici czy huzarze) mówimy o spolszczeniu nazw, a nie tworzeniu nowych.
Cesarstwo - Dlaczego powinno być Imperium a nie Cesarstwo?
Niby znaczenie to samo, ktoś powie; bo odnosi się do Bizancjum, a przecież to było Cesarstwo.
Tyle że przecież, Cesarstwo to Imperium a Imperium to Cesarstwo, z tym że Cesarstwo jest Polskie, a Imperium Łacińskie, Angielskie, słowem: Imperium jest MIĘDZYNARODOWE. Spytasz chińskiego murzyna urodzonego w Laponii co znaczy Cesarstwo, to Ci powie WAT? hyy? Nie będzie wiedział, spytasz Imperium, będzie wiedział od razu! Inne przykłady... uzasadnienia...
Cesarstwo nie Carstwo
Cesarstwo nie Mocarstwo
Cesarstwo nie Khanat
Cesarstwo nie Kalifat
Cesarstwo nie Kaganat
Cesarstwo nie coś tam coś tam xd
PO PROSTU NIE!
Cesarstwo to Cesarstwo.

A imperium może być w każdej z powyżej wymienionych form, a nazywać się inaczej, np Cesarstwo, jednakże wszystko zaczyna się od IMPERIUM
Imperium, Imperialne - Tak, Cesarstwo, Cesarskie, - Nie!

Vlandia, nie wiem czy jest sens zmieniać na Wlandia, skoro to i tak nic nie wnosi, nie tłumaczy, a jedynie robi różnicę między oryginałem co tylko utrudnia np przegląd wiedzy o danej frakcji. Wpisze ktoś np 13 latek.. Nie wie, jak się dana frakcja nazywa, wpisze: Najlepsze jednostki Wlandia ??? Brak wyniku.
Wpisze: Jak nazywa się Wlandia ??? - brak wyniku?? Wpisze Vlandia, od razu wyskoczy mu tysiące artykułów, memów, wpisów newsów modów itd.
To takie proste, więc po co sobie utrudniać.
Jesteśmy ludźmi, możemy mieć różne zdania, ja mogę popierać np Imperium, ktoś Cesarstwo, tyle że ja dałem uzasadnienie, że jest to bardziej popularne i międzynarodowe. Zawsze możemy dać "Kalradia"! i będzie spokój. ;> A co! Chociaż, czy zostawienie Calradia byłoby brakiem tłumaczenia, lenistwem, czy po prostu ułatwieniem, bo skoro nazwa jest oryginalna, można przetłumaczyć, ale nie ma potrzeby.
Albo no weź wyszukaj teraz w google Polski odpowiednik postaci Rhagaea, no nie znajdziesz.
A skoro ta zmiana tylko zmienia imię a nie tłumaczy go nawet, to po co?
Niech zostaną oryginalne imiona, z tagami przetłumaczonymi (dla wędrowców np)
Oczywiście, cieszę się że to robicie, że tłumaczycie, ale bardziej bym się cieszył, nawet na rzęsach zatańczę jeśli będzie konieczne, gdy zobaczę fajne, dopracowane tłumaczenie. Pozdrawiam! :grin:
-Koniec.-

The text above, addressed to people who translate into Polish, because how would I translate the empire into the empire if you, the English reader, see the same text, and in Poland there are two others. :razz:

That's it for me.
I hope it will be corrected, and if I succeed, I will encourage you to use ready-made solutions, but with this you have to hide your pride in your pocket.

Greetings.

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I repeat.
After a long time, I find that this is some black Arab who lived in China was translated by a drunk game files that instead of being improved, the translation was completely oola. A shame that people do a translation for free, and the official translation that was purchased is done so bad that even machine can be able to translate with a smaller number of errors. The code is damaged, and in many threads you can not read anything.

I thought they were people interested in the development of the fact that they would improve, but they apparently gave a rebuked translation, they grew money, and fled. I suggest talewolds so that you seriously chased them to repair because the code is so damaged, violated that it was evidently done automatically, by machine, and nothing has been improved.

I can send you someone who explained this game for free. He did it manually, carefully. Translation made by your fans. So if you have a problem with the company that deals with the translation, speak. I would send a few screenshots, but something can not be paste in the forum: /

Po prostu wstyd...

Back
Top Bottom