• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Tranquillity | Tq [Disbanded]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Osiris_

Baron
WBNWWF&SVC
Scrims are so you can brag about beating teams that will spank you in tournaments  :fruity: (Unless it's ciiges anyone can kill ciiges)

I haven't shared them, I just said because he basically called us **** because I am leading and it would last 2 weeks xD

So I just pointed look at our recent scrims.

Magnus_XIV

Sergeant at Arms
Prince Apollo said:
I haven't shared them, I just said because he basically called us **** because I am leading and it would last 2 weeks xD

I don't really know anyone who is playing half way competitive and seriously cares about trainings results...
We played 8-8 vs kurwa in our last training vs them before the WNL match and they trashed us 12-4 or whatever.
Just stop your childish *****moves, both Ciiges and Apollo...

So basically what shema already said...

KaneMaB

Grandmaster Knight
Magnus_XIV said:
Prince Apollo said:

I don't really know anyone who is playing half way competitive and seriously cares about trainings results...
We played 8-8 vs kurwa in our last training vs them before the WNL match and they trashed us 12-4 or whatever.
Just stop your childish *****moves, both Ciiges and Apollo...

So basically what shema already said...

Yeah!

Kragen

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Ciiges started the banter so don't blame apollo now :roll:
just stop writing on our topic and the scrim will be forgotten within ~2 days :wink:

I'm on my own clan thread xD He commented on it. I didn't comment on the Wonwokie one crying about **** did I? He came here and did it LOL.  :party: :party: :party: :party:

LanceL

this is a clan site we should be loving here! Slash : Full of love guys!

Kragen

Grandmaster Knight
WB
You forgot:

Ice *kills archer*:"DIE BITCZ !!!"
Disturbed "I go for first blood !" *dies*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom