Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

WouLinX

Sergeant
I got quest from Hurunag, he said he need troops in his garrison. I did exactly what he wants from me and still i couldn't give this quest. All i can say is "I'm still recruiting troops" and "I need more time to find suitable mans."
20210228122537_1_2.jpg
20210228122635_1.jpg

I suspect that you donated the troops to the garrison rather than give them to the garrison commander.
But i can't give any troops to garrison because i'm not allowed at this castle.
My relationship is -1 with this Vassal, because of traits. Maybe that's why. But it is still a bug because it is a deadlock.

Last edited:
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
i did, i joined Khuzait as a mercenary clan, lucky me they were at war. i completed this quest with my luck. but at first, he shouldn't have given me this quest, because I am not allowed to enter this castle.

i can share my save file but i moved on, can you still check it?

Can you try to talk with garrison commander on a castle of the quest giver to see if that works?
"i completed this quest with my luck."
Yeah i talked with garrison commander after i join to Khuzait Empire. But if there was no war i wouldn't be able to join them and i couldn't complete this quest that's the reason of deadlock. My clan level was 1.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom