Resolved Train Troops Mission is too hard

Users who are viewing this thread

There was already a mission in M&B where you had to train troops for lords and kings, and it was harder. I do agree they could reintroduce the training the peasants thing eventually.

If you'd like a tip; just auto-battle looters until they all leveled up. You won't lose any troops, auto-battle against looters (as long as you have more units than the looters do) only just wounds your troops. Just be careful to not have just barely more troops, have at least 150% of their number.

If you have a hard time catching up the looters, buy horses for your army. The more horses you have, the fastest you'll go. Actually I advise anyone to buy horses early, it's much easier that way. Even if only to trade, you get to places much faster, which means faster profits.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom