Need More Info Train troops mission fails when I do a rival gang moving in Quest

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.0.3729
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary: I was doing a "Train troops for Luichan of Mag Arba" quest (4/5 trained) when I went to do the "Rival Gang Moving in at Car Banseth" After completing the fight for Rhagin the Lady (The original Quest giver) I failed the train troops mission, even though I still had all 5 of them in my roster.
How to Reproduce: I reloaded my save file and it happened again.
Have you used cheats and if so which: I had 2 mods enabled the first time, none the second.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce RTX 2080
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.70 GHz
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: Z390 Phantom Gaming 4-IB
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

More on that, when the quest fails, you still get to keep the borrowed troops, but you can't disband them. And the next 'train troops' quest that you will take, will count trained troops incorrectly. Here's a save file for this:

Back
Top Bottom