Resolved Train troops complete pop-up in bandit leader duel

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.7
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: If you bring your last borrowed troops to hideout and they die, you get the pop-up asking you to choose to keep or send back troops to quest giver. Right in the middle of a the duel / battle against hideout leader
How to Reproduce: see above
Scene Name (if related): Hideout
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1070
GPU Driver Version: N/A
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700X
RAM: 32GB 2733MHz
Motherboard: MSI B450 A-Pro
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Same thing happen to me. I have uploaded a save file, in which I am on this quest with last borrowed troop, standing in front of a hideout. To replicate you have to go to the hideout, take this last borrowed troop into the battle, make him die, and choose to duel with the bandit boss in the end.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Hey, going forward, could you please @ us or reply directly so we get a notification? It will help with you getting replies/ save files faster.
I uploaded a second file as well.

Issue still occurs as of the latest hotfix in e1.5.8

Back
Top Bottom