Train peasants problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Pimpio

Sergeant
Old Guard
Currently when you take the train peasants -quest from the village, you bring only your companions and village peasants to the final fight. This makes that fight nearly impossible on higher player levels. It that intentional?

I never experienced such a problem personally, and frankly it's the first time I hear about this.

Though this could probably happen if you have a relatively small party with lots of companions.

Try moving regular troops to the top of your party stack and see if it has any results.

I experimented a little bit and you are partially right. When I moved some units to the top of the stack, they appeared in the field. Problem is the small number of troops you can field. My army is 200 men strong, but in battle there are only 13 of my troops.

300. And in all other battles unit amounts are correct. Even in village battles. The only exception is the fight in the end of train peasants quest.

Not only on high levels, I was about to make a new post for it. So far since level 1 I only managed to get villages looted doing that quest, the bandit archers are insane, and almos one shot the peasants.
Probably some weapon rebalancing issue and now they are gods ammong mere bandits, number of bandits should be balanced by that. I dont have problem with other bandits.

The wedding party quest is also a bit insane, you have to face what 40 units all packed togheter.

Back
Top Bottom