Trailer Acting

Users who are viewing this thread

JankoMega

Grandmaster Knight
Hello dear Deluge players!
For some time, I and my friend were thinking about making a trailer on this mod as it really attracted us, and is really fun.
So we wanted to ask if anyone would be interested in "acting" for the trailer for Deluge.If so, say it here, and we will go to recording as soon as yall are ready!
Cheers.

There already was trailer event, led by developers and mod contribitors. Effect:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdaQ5nPV_zM&feature=youtu.be

Not meant to underestimate you, but I highly doubt if you will manage to gather 100 people once again to make a better one. :wink:

Hofiko said:
There already was trailer event, led by developers and mod contribitors. Effect:

Not meant to underestimate you, but I highly doubt if you will manage to gather 100 people once again to make a better one. :wink:
Alright, thanks for info.I'm a bit disappointed now, but anyways, I understand.
Cheers.
But still, we want to make our own(shorter), unofficial.So if anyone's interested, please say it here.
We would need like 30 people at least or so.

JankoMega said:
Hofiko said:

Cheers.
But still, we want to make our own(shorter), unofficial.So if anyone's interested, please say it here.

That's nice you'd like to make a movie from Deluge, but calling it Trailer indicates that it is specifically the official developers' job.

Even though that little ,,unofficial'' word. :grin:

Hofiko said:
JankoMega said:
Hofiko said:

Cheers.

That's nice you'd like to make a movie from Deluge, but calling it Trailer indicates that it is specifically the official developers' job.

Just stop, you love to argue don't you  :roll:

JankoMega said:
Hello dear Deluge players!
For some time, I and my friend were thinking about making a trailer on this mod as it really attracted us, and is really fun.
So we wanted to ask if anyone would be interested in "acting" for the trailer for Deluge.If so, say it here, and we will go to recording as soon as yall are ready!
Cheers.

I would love to be of accistance count me in  :grin:

EDIT: fixed the misspelling issue.

Hofiko, stop discouraging people. :razz:

JankoMega, remember that there's "Cameraman Mode" added to the mod (type "/cameraman on" in chat to turn off all interface and messages). There's also vignetting efect available in Mod Options, which looks kinda cool in movies. Can't wait to see effects of your work... :wink:

Oh, okay. :smile: Didn't actually want to harm nor insult anyone with that.It may be called with "Cinematic" title.
EDIT:Slavomir, thank you!  :smile:
II EDIT: All who are interested, say it here as I mentioned.You will all use names with "Actor_yourname".

matmannen said:
Hofiko said:
JankoMega said:
Hofiko said:

Cheers.

My main hobby on this forum.  :cool:

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
Hofiko, stop discouraging people. :razz:

JankoMega, remember that there's "Cameraman Mode" added to the mod (type "/cameraman on" in chat to turn off all interface and messages). There's also vignetting efect available in Mod Options, which looks kinda cool in movies. Can't wait to see effects of your work... :wink:

If Slawomir says so, I will argue no more. I'd love to see some let's plays or gameplay presentations incoming, I just care about the trailer word. Nevermind. :razz:

Hofiko said:
matmannen said:
Hofiko said:
JankoMega said:
Hofiko said:

Cheers.

My main hobby on this forum.  :cool:

You sure get on my nerves but i still like playin' and sein' your skills on the servers  :razz:

EDIT: Hope that didn't come out wrong  :lol: :lol:

Once you would join the actual server for this, you would change your name previously to Actor_yourname, so that I would recognize yall for appropriate scenes.
Cheers.
List edited.We will most probably do this tomorrow.

JankoMega said:
Once you would join the actual server for this, you would change your name previously to Actor_yourname, so that I would recognize yall for appropriate scenes.
Cheers.
List edited.We will most probably do this tomorrow.

ok, I see thx  :grin:

I'd like to join but I need more information (ts channel, server, time). Please let me know as soon as possible here or on pm.  :wink:

Whiligelm said:
I'd like to join but I need more information (ts channel, server, time). Please let me know as soon as possible here or on pm.  :wink:
We will probably not use any of TS, cause it won't be necessary.We will jump into one server(will inform in time) and there I'll tell you all you must know.It's all well planned out. :wink:

JankoMega said:
Whiligelm said:
We will probably not use any of TS, cause it won't be necessary.We will jump into one server(will inform in time) and there I'll tell you all you must know.It's all well planned out. :wink:

Nice.. :grin: am i also listed

steam name: qunlord

Back
Top Bottom