Skirmish Trading Post

Users who are viewing this thread

I forwarded it to the engine team, I guess they or the scene artist will get around to check it soon. Sorry for the low fps. Is it really just this map?
Yes on most of the other maps my FPS is stable. That doesn't mean it is satisfying because it is stable low, since last updates. It appears something is interfering and causing low fps. But, as I said, if you compare all the maps with eachother: then indeed Trading Post especially the area on A flag is quite horrible in terms of performance.

My suggestion would be to first alocate resources on FPS improvement in general. After that, you could consider the specific areas etc.

Hi NIN3, thanks for the reply. For me yes, I always have at least 70fps which is fine for me, however on Trading post, just around Flag A, fps drops drastically. As soon as I reach the end of the ramps that leads to A and the area becomes flat, fps drops immediately happen.

Yo I didn't wanna report this as a bug seeing as I honestly can't tell whether this is intentional or not and hence the question, is this small lane of rocks supposed to be causing collision for horses intentionally?

IB7zKX0.jpg

They look like they've been put there to mask the ground textures coming together which is fine but it stops horses pretty frequently when travelling over and sometimes even rears them completely. Only noticed it in the latest patch.

Is this on purpose?

I forwarded it to the engine team, I guess they or the scene artist will get around to check it soon. Sorry for the low fps. Is it really just this map?
It's still a thing, when will it be fixed?

Hey hey, as video down there shows. There is(are) little problem(s) with invisible walls on the map they are too long and badly placed even tho its not a big deal its simply frustrating when you block on them while playing a skirmish game or a clan match.

unknown.png

screen was made while standing in the air

Hey, sorry for late reply. This was an issue not that easy to take care of in a clean and proper way, so we are going to do a work around and take care of it at least in this specific case.

fix should be next patch over.

Back
Top Bottom