Resolved Trading Post (Massive Ranged Exploit) (C point)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Hey Taleworlds, its ya boy. I would like to thank you for not removing this bug thats been around forever. It has truly captured the hearts of many a round for me and my compatriots. It turned the tide, if you will. I am retiring from bannerlord for the moment so I thought how better fitting than to show every one of the dev's my favorite exploit while I'm trying to convince myself not to plunge back into the singleplayer campaign.

Anyway here is a screenshot of me atop the cloth at the C point on Trading Post during a normal skirmish match. I will add that I have already uninstalled bannerlord and do not think I have the evidence fully needed to show you how I made this happen. I will leave it to you guys to find out and reproduce. Dont be afraid to jump on some rocks. Maybe you'll find the crack I'm talking about. You have to do a little traversal of the rock formation to get up but I'm sure it wont be hard to do. I'm just asking you guys make that rock that is adjacent to this building harder to climb. The formation that's in the rear side of the house.

I havent seen this exploit shown in any screenshots on this forum so excuse me if it was just somewhere else than the map related issues.

In all honesty the bugs in the game and the weight of crush through in multiplayer made me uninstall a few days ago. I do have hope the next update brings fixes to those areas of the game. thats why I cant give you more info right now.

happy hunting. P.S. yea thats THE incanuth on MY team! hes so famous!

Back
Top Bottom