Trading map

Users who are viewing this thread

Interficiam

Recruit
I created a more visual map of what every town produces.
In the game when you hover over a town, you can see what goods they produce, but that isn't very visual. I want to know where I can probably sell something at a good price. And that means finding a region where it isn't produced. So I created a map of all the goods that are being produced in each town.
I had to attach multiple screenshots together to create the whole map, and the lines are visible. But it wasn't meant to be pretty.
With this map I don't have to rely on the trading rumors that can sometimes be way off, and have been making lots of profit.
Maybe it can help others, so feel free to use it.

It is rather big, so I won't include it as an image, but here is a link to it: click here for the map

Edit: the letters stand for Silver, Iron, Olives and Dates. This is because they use the same icons in game.

Last edited:
Is it just me or is Ortysia the best place to run caravans out of?
  • It produces silver (and you can set up a silversmith there to pump out jewellery) and
  • It has through-flow from almost every major city nearby, most Vladian and Azerai caravans flow past it if they're going north-east/east.
In every game I've played I seem to gravitate towards it and my caravans there make an absolute killing.
JTMSyWk.png

Yellow is for bypassing caravans, red is for ones that might stop off at Ortysia
Also if you position yourself on the straight between Tubilis and Garontor Castle, its extremely easy to kill caravans (you can shepherd them into the little strip of land south west of Garontor castle then kill them easily, no long chases needed) then it's a short trip to one of the surrounding cities to make your 5-8k paycheck selling stuff lol.

Ortysia, Poros, Amitatys, Jalmarys are my go-to trading routes when I start a new game. Can easily get 4-5000 in the first half hour, if that.

One thing I've just thought of that would be good to know is what all the default workshops are in each city.

I'm curious about what would happen if I shut down all of one type of workshop (by converting them into something else then selling them off), for example, all the silversmiths on the map - except the one I own in Ortysia... I.e. a monopoly.
  • Would it inflate jewellery prices so much that I become a millionaire overnight?
  • Would AI lords step in and buy up/re-open other workshops, to stabilise the market? (probably not)

You might want to include what the workshops of the cities make at the start, too. :smile: Great map!
Edit: And one question: The villages bound to castles, where do they bring their goods?

In the game when you hover over a town, you can see what goods they produce, but that isn't very visual. I want to know where I can probably sell something at a good price. And that means finding a region where it isn't produced. So I created a map of all the goods that are being produced in each town.
I had to attach multiple screenshots together to create the whole map, and the lines are visible. But it wasn't meant to be pretty.
With this map I don't have to rely on the trading rumors that can sometimes be way off, and have been making lots of profit.

It is rather big, so I won't include it as an image, but here is a link to it: click here for the map

one question, what does the letters on some of the icons stand for ?

You sir are a hero. :smile:

Right now the best trading recourse is Aserai horses.

They dont slow you
They cost 2-3 times more in another regions
You can spend on them 200K ezpz

Back
Top Bottom