Trading and Enterprises Tips v1.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Tip 4 - Enterprises - Wine-press Wine-press Win-press - This makes 500 schillings a week, much more profitable then dye-works and for half the price. Infact the only city that it wont make a profit as far as I know of is Oxford (it actually produces a negative)

Profitable wines from the British Islands? The game is seriously bugged: how could someone buy wine made in Great Britain and, worst of all, consume it?!

The History of English Wine Production

http://www.englishwineproducers.com/history.htm

:grin:

Here, on Spain, we havent that problem, we have Rioja or Rivera de Duero wines, rated among the best in the world, but the best. You should try it  :wink:

Noted. I add the reference to my shopping list. I like Spanish wine a lot. Some Italian are brilliant too (California has some good references as well, I am still wary towards Chile).

When I studied in the UK I had found red wine packaged in a can! I also found a limit date of consumption printed on a cork... I guess such a bottle would not have aged well.

La Makina said:
Noted. I add the reference to my shopping list. I like Spanish wine a lot. Some Italian are brilliant too (California has some good references as well, I am still wary towards Chile).

When I studied in the UK I had found red wine packaged in a can! I also found a limit date of consumption printed on a cork... I guess such a bottle would not have aged well.

Yeah we actually have some pretty good muscadine wine made here in Arkansas, but the white win sucks. Or does it always suck?

I'm trying to find the kind of armor, which you can't buy in regular shop. All Kings and most of Lords are wearing it. It has built-in cloak. I looted one after a big battle between East Engla and East Seaxe, but I want to get more for my companions. I'm tring to get a Ship Captain helmet too (it's dena helmet with leather face wrap).
Does anyone know where to buy them? Are these in selection of special blacksmiths? If yes, where can I find these smiths? I asked in tavern but tavernkeeper gave me only names, not locations.

yeah, ask an tavern keeper, give him/her 50 coins, and he/she will give you the names and locations of armourers who have the special armor. You need to have high renown, and you need to find them in the street, not from the menu.

I think for the special weaponry and armour you need 700 renown.

Take the noblemans helmet, it looks much cooler than the kings helmet.

I have Ship Captain helmet and I like it. The Nobleman is cooler but it has no holes for eyes:sad:
btw I still can't find Byrnie, Captain Helmet and Libre (sword used by Engles and Seaxes)

blitzking said:
La Makina said:

Yeah we actually have some pretty good muscadine wine made here in Arkansas, but the white win sucks. Or does it always suck?

I occasionally enjoy a quite nice white Clos du Bois. It's another California wine.

I think it's great that wineries are so profitable. I personally find the trading game to be tedious at best, you can run around making as much money as you want depending on how long you are willing to do it for. Instead, you can do it just long enough to get a winery, then start to do quests or fight or anything else more interesting than a boring trade route =)

thrakkemarn said:
I think it's great that wineries are so profitable. I personally find the trading game to be tedious at best, you can run around making as much money as you want depending on how long you are willing to do it for. Instead, you can do it just long enough to get a winery, then start to do quests or fight or anything else more interesting than a boring trade route =)

Yeah, it is pretty boring, but when you can make like 5k-10k PER DAY, it starts to make up for itself.

I never once cared about trading in 2 years of me playing this game , never did i bother building any upgrades for villages . I just took enemy cities that's a bit more fun if you ask me, I am not going to impress my girlfriend by my mount and blade economy management but she likes when I spear some guy or shoot him in the face  :lol:

La Makina said:
My girlfriend finds awful that horses can get killed in a videogame.  :grin:

The next time your horse gets a spear to the head take a screenshot and tell her "But look, they have unicorns!"
:smile:

Back
Top Bottom