Users who are viewing this thread

So with the Beta 1.1.0 I started a new character to concentrate on unlocking the Everything has a price perk which will let you trade settlements with other lords. I'l share my brief experience with this perk so far but I'm just wondering what other people have done or experienced while using it.

So, I traded around and unlocked the perk with a surplus of over 1 million using 4 workshops and 3 caravans (I could have had more caravans but I thought 3 was enough as I wanted some companions helping me in my parts for different roles). I then bought my first city, Jalmarys from a Vlandian lord for roughly 100k. I was independent and the city came under my clan however I wasn't able to start my own factions using this method unless I've missed something which will let me start a faction. I'm just wondering is there anyone else who's using this method and what are other peoples experience with this perk, whether they though it was worth it or not and if there are any extra tips or tricks other have used involving this perk.

I had the same problem in my first play through. You have to complete the beginning quest to open up the ability to make your own kingdom.

100k is so little for a town :eek: it should be 3-5 milions. I'm sure it will be increased. Also yeah, you must complete the main quest to start your own faction. But be careful - cooperate with the guy from the quest, not with the woman, because the woman will want you to conquer an imperial settlement while the guy will be ok with any settlement.

100k is so little for a town :eek: it should be 3-5 milions. I'm sure it will be increased. Also yeah, you must complete the main quest to start your own faction. But be careful - cooperate with the guy from the quest, not with the woman, because the woman will want you to conquer an imperial settlement while the guy will be ok with any settlement.

Isn't it just a non-imperial settlements for the man and an imperial settlement for the woman? I could be wrong though.

So with the Beta 1.1.0 I started a new character to concentrate on unlocking the Everything has a price perk which will let you trade settlements with other lords. I'l share my brief experience with this perk so far but I'm just wondering what other people have done or experienced while using it.

So, I traded around and unlocked the perk with a surplus of over 1 million using 4 workshops and 3 caravans (I could have had more caravans but I thought 3 was enough as I wanted some companions helping me in my parts for different roles). I then bought my first city, Jalmarys from a Vlandian lord for roughly 100k. I was independent and the city came under my clan however I wasn't able to start my own factions using this method unless I've missed something which will let me start a faction. I'm just wondering is there anyone else who's using this method and what are other peoples experience with this perk, whether they though it was worth it or not and if there are any extra tips or tricks other have used involving this perk.

I ran into the same problem, if you are not seeing the "independent clan" part checkmark, then you need to join a faction as a vassal and quit the faction.

I already posted this as a bug, joining and quitting was the workaround I found to it.

I had the same problem in my first play through. You have to complete the beginning quest to open up the ability to make your own kingdom.
Ah that makes a lot of sense, it seems with 1.1.0 the point in the main quest line is bugged so can't finish the bit with the bandit hideouts

Back
Top Bottom