Trade Improvement Offer

Users who are viewing this thread

Why not make color prices in the trade not only of my product, but also of the city? So it will be much easier and more convenient to position yourself as a trader. You don’t have to review each product for half a day, checking the price by hovering over it.
(used google translator hope you understand)

They do end up colour coded if you upgrade you trade skill and pick perks, don't know exactly how it works however as the items in green are not actually green (Cheapest) in price, i think they are just cheaper than places in the vicinity or places you've recently visited.

You can however use it to skim through the trade goods to see what is a good buy.

They do end up colour coded if you upgrade you trade skill and pick perks, don't know exactly how it works however as the items in green are not actually green (Cheapest) in price, i think they are just cheaper than places in the vicinity or places you've recently visited.

You can however use it to skim through the trade goods to see what is a good buy.
I pumped the trade at 60, but I only see colors on my product. If you see the same thing with great skill in cities, then I have no questions

Back
Top Bottom