Trade Center

Users who are viewing this thread

Righto

Got the following dupes in a bundle I just bought:

The Last Remnant
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Deus Ex - The Fall

Already had them from the humble bundle but then the Square Christmas Bundle gave me them again.

Happy to just give the keys away but if you're generous and want to trade something I wouldn't say no.

Full time job and relationship take their toll -_-

I do still lurk here and there though.

Well I've PM'd Quail and Gestricius dem keys.

Let me know if you haven't got 'em yet.

Morbo said:
Damn, I need to learn to keep me fat gob shut a while longer next time. The guy I originally promised my extra Wasteland 2 key to showed up on Steam after all, in the nick of time. So yeah, sorry about that.
Wondering if there's gonna be a key included with the box though, as I pledged for a kickstarter level that has a physical game box as reward...and that would mean I'd get a 3rd key.
Getting back to that post since I got my collector's edition box of Wasteland 2 a few weeks ago and it did indeed come with another key.
So if there's any takers...

Shatari said:
Morbo said:
Any spare Steam key for any interesting game I don't yet own would be nice.
Judging by the games you've played on Steam, I've got a spare key for 'IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946' and 'Silent Storm: Gold Edition' that I think you'd enjoy. I'd be willing to sport either or both of them to you if you'd like them, even if you can't spare the key. ^.^
My offer from before still stands. ^_^

Well, since you already made that offer almost 3 months ago, I guess you're first choice for the key.
Unless Gestricius or someone else has some super-awesome counter offer by this evening.

I have codes for the following on GoG.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky
SimCity 2000 Spesh Edition
The Witcher 2
The Witcher

Hit me up if you want to haggle.

I have a 75% off coupon for the first Dawn of War GOTY edition, and already own the game. Anyone interested?

DoctorPainkiller said:
I have a 75% off coupon for the first Dawn of War GOTY edition, and already own the game. Anyone interested?

I have one too!

I also have one copy of Crusader Kings Complete. That's Crusader Kings 1. Had it sitting in my inventory for ages.

I have a 75% discount coupon for Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War GOTY and Dawn of War II, aswell. I don't need them as I have both games so if anyone wants it just post or pm me!

Back
Top Bottom