Trade Center

Users who are viewing this thread

Might have a Wasteland 2 key available, an extra due to my kickstarter backer level.

Had someone interested in it but haven't heard from him in a week. If he doesn't show up in the next few days, it'll be up for grabs.

Any spare Steam key for any interesting game I don't yet own would be nice.
But I don't necessarily want anything for it. Except for a good home with someone who appreciates an isometric turn-based RPG. Would hate for it to go to waste.

Anyway, for the next few days it's still only a potential offer.

Also think I'll have an extra key for Pillars of Eternity (Obsidian's kickstarter RPG) once that comes out early next year.

Morbo said:
Any spare Steam key for any interesting game I don't yet own would be nice.
Judging by the games you've played on Steam, I've got a spare key for 'IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946' and 'Silent Storm: Gold Edition' that I think you'd enjoy. I'd be willing to sport either or both of them to you if you'd like them, even if you can't spare the key. ^.^

Morbo said:
Any spare But I don't necessarily want anything for it. Except for a good home with someone who appreciates an isometric turn-based RPG. Would hate for it to go to waste.
I've been drooling over it from the moment they announced it, so I promise that I'd give it a loving home.

I've got a copy of Frozen Synapse to spare for Pillars. Or for anything of note really, it's just been sitting in my inventory for ages since they gives two copies with purchase.

Damn, I need to learn to keep me fat gob shut a while longer next time. The guy I originally promised my extra Wasteland 2 key to showed up on Steam after all, in the nick of time. So yeah, sorry about that.
Wondering if there's gonna be a key included with the box though, as I pledged for a kickstarter level that has a physical game box as reward...and that would mean I'd get a 3rd key.

Haven't promised my extra Pillars key to anyone yet though, so that'll definitely be up for grabs. I'll have to remember to check back here once that's out.

And looking through my Steam inventory there's stuff that's been sittting there for ages that I can still give away. Keys for Half-Life 2 + Episode 1, Flatout and Carmageddon 1 + 2.
So if anyone wants those... (though I think everyone and their dog has HL2 by now)

Been on the fence about wasteland 2 for a while now, is it pretty good?

Was just hoping for it to be as good as fallout 2 was basically.

It's definitely a fun game. Could still stand to have some bugs ironed out in the back half of the game since it wasn't in the beta. And the AI can be damn frustrating at times. Spend a bunch of time setting up my team in tactical positions, first thing the enemy does is charge every guy they've got to crowd around my sniper to ruin her aim.
I might hold off for couple patches but it's a definite buy in the long run.

Sure. Don't worry about not giving anything back as they didn't cost me anything anyway.

Sent you a friend request on Steam, as they still don't let you send gifts to random strangers.

Attempting to get Insurgency, need ~13.00 on steam for it. Trying to trade either for a gift copy or an item I can sell for 13.00 in my wallet. In exchange you can have all of these:

Items for trade:
Kawaii Sticker | CSGO
Souvenir Mag 7 Silver w/ 3 Stickers | CSGO
ESL Cologne Ninja's in Pyjama's Sticker | CSGO
ESL One Cologne Sticker (Blue) | CSGO
Souvenir MAC10 w/ 3 Stickers | CSGO
ESL Cologne Cloud 9 Sticker | CSGO
ESL Cologne Virtus.Pro Sticker | CSGO
Any other tradeables in my inventory from TF2/Dota.

Does anybody happen to have a spare copy of Warband?
I wanna gift it to my gf but don't have enough to buy it.

If you don't want to give it for free I'll owe you something the same price in the future.

Amontadillo said:
Alternatively i think i can send you a steam gift that you can then send on to her, since i think it's on sale on steam right now.
Yup, it's 10 euros for Europe.
Can you redirect steam gifts? I didn't think it was possible. Thought once you gift a specific person the product's tied to that user's account.

Back
Top Bottom