Trade Center

Users who are viewing this thread

Havoc said:
"75% OFF Total War Shogun 2"

Want to trade, if no one has anything to trade will give for free to sexiest person.

Edit: Traded to Wellen for 75% OFF Total War Shogun 2 voucher...

Edit: Looking to trade 75% OFF Total War Shogun 2 voucher.

I have a 75% OFF Total War Shogun 2, if you are interested.

Trevty said:
Havoc said:
I'll trade.

For?

Vieira said:
Havoc said:
"75% OFF Total War Shogun 2"

Want to trade, if no one has anything to trade will give for free to sexiest person.

Edit: Traded to Wellen for 75% OFF Total War Shogun 2 voucher...

I have a 75% OFF Total War Shogun 2, if you are interested.

Tempting.

Made myself a 90% off to portal 2 coupon with the steam trading cards.

Anyone trading?

Basicly makes portal 2 cost 2 euros.

And tropico 4 coupon 50% off, which makes it 15 euro.

I still have a copy of Civ V Gods and Kings in my steam inventory if anyone wants to trade something for that.

Already have Dear Esther and Awesomenauts from the latest humble bundle if someone wants my keys.

I also have a key for Bully that I'd be willing to trade, and I have Counter Strike and Viking:Battle for Asgard in my steam inventory that I'd be willing to trade.

I gifted a few bucks to the humble bundle, billing error meant I bought 2 extra copies that I didn't want. After emailing them saying I didn't want a refund, but to give it all to charity they kindly sent me some giftable links instead. I gave away some and I'm left with 1 which I thought I would trade.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

It contains all of ze games, extras included. If anybody has any thing to trade willing to send it your way failing that, I will just get the lass to claim it and put the keys up on free games thread.

I bought an Eve Online 30 Day Starter Pack - Asteroid Miner key thinking it would give my friend 30 days game time through the buddy system. I read the description after buying it to see "Using the Starter Pack to upgrade trial accounts created with the EVE Online Buddy Program makes the inviting player ineligible for a reward."  :razz: So, since I have no one to play with, I have no use for the key. Anywho, I was hoping to trade it so as to not be a complete loss. Any offers? :smile:

Looking through my steam inventory and see that I still have a copy of Civ V gods and kings if anyone wants to trade for it.

Back
Top Bottom