Trade Center

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, thought we should have a thread for trading games and whatnot. Don't think there is a thread dedicated to this, though I'll lock this up if there is.

Traders and the games they currently have;

Kleidophoros said:
I also got stuff to trade

These are all on Gamersgate

Zombie Shooter
Wanderlust: Rebirth
The Tomorrow War
Star Wolves 2
Real Warfare: 1242
Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades
Rig'n'Roll
Pacific Storm
Pacific Storm: Allies
Off-Road Drive
Necrovision
Necrovision Lost Company
King's Bounty Crosswords
King's Bounty Armored Princess
Grand Theft Auto 3
Fantasy Wars
Dawn of Magic
7.62 - High Calibre

And a bundle or two
Humble Introversion Bundle with extras
Indie Royale New years bundle with extras (possibly, maybe, if I can find the email)
Sir Hitson Winsler said:
I've got several copies of Trackmania if anyone would like to send me two £40 games per copy.
Cowdude said:
I've got a copy of Cities in Motion for Mac. :razz:
Trevty said:
I have the following:

7.62 High Caliber
A Farewell to Dragons
Cuban Missile Crisis
Death to Spies
King's Bounty: Armored Princess
Men of War: Red Tide
Real Warfare 2
Star Wolves 3
UFO: Afterlight/Aftermath/Aftershock
You Are Empty

All on Gamersgate.
Puppy said:
I have pretty much all of The 1C Game on Gamersgate.

E.G. Men of War: Assault Squad, Death to Spies, etc.
Leofric_TheLucky said:
I have a key for Dawn of Fantasy of anyone is willing to trade for it. I never got around to playing it but it looks decent enough, I will settle for something of much smaller worth.
Suspicious Pilgrim said:
I'll trade Empire Total War for another copy of Skyrim.
Goker said:
Have Osmos for Mac on gamersgate, will give it away for free.
ಠ_ಠ said:
I have Sol Survivor to trade.  I might be convinced to give it away though.

Kevlar said:
I got a copy of fallout from gog if anyone wants to trade for that.

I've got several copies of Trackmania if anyone would like to send me two £40 games per copy.

Does anyone have Operation Arrowhead? I am willing to trade any of the following games:

And Yet It Moves
Atom Zombie Smasher
Braid
Cogs
Frozen Synapse
Half Life 2
Half Life 2 Episode 1
Half Life 2 Episode 2
Hammerfight
Machinarium
Magicka
Warband (though I assume everyone already has it here :razz:)
Original M&B
Portal
Super Monday Night Combat
VVVVVV
Men of War
Empire Earth Gold
Disciples II Gold Edition

I have long stopped playing any of them, I'd give ye people 2 or 3 games for the ArmA expansion. I doubt anyone will be parting with Arrowhead for any of those, but I figured it's worth a shot :lol:

Kevlar said:
Kleidophoros said:
How do you gift games in your inventory?

On steam you can do a trade for another steam game or by just going into your inventory I believe then there should be a list of all the games there you own which you can gift.
Yes but you are trying to trade a Gog game, not Steam.

Vadermath said:
I have long stopped playing any of them,
You can't trade/gift games in your Steam library. Only giftable/tradable games in inventory.

Seems I can't even trade it even though I have never used it. Had the option to on my phone but I guess that was just a lie since I only see gift it for $6 now.

Well, thanks to a few Humble Bundles giving people paying above average an extra copy of a previous bundle, I have extra codes a couple of the Humble Bundles and possibly (not sure, can't check now either as I'm not home) some individual games if I happened to end up with several copies. So if you happened to miss one of the early bundles and you'd like to have it and happen to have an extra copy of something around, feel free to suggest a trade. I'll probably edit this post later on once I've managed to figure out just what I have extra copies of.

Edit: And here it finally is. I have unused keys for the following:

I'm taking the games in each bundle from Wikipedia - if some of these bundles had above-average extra games thrown in, I'm not sure if they're included, as all these keys are a previous bundle being given as an above-average gift.

Humble Indie Bundle 1 - Steam key
World of Goo
Aquaria
Gish
Penumbra: Overture
Lugaru HD
Samorost 2

Humble Indie Bundle 2 - Steam&Desura keys
Braid
Cortex Command
Machinarium
Osmos
Revenge of the Titans

Humble Indie Bundle 3 - Steam key
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Cogs
VVVVVV
Hammerfight
And Yet It Moves
Steel Storm
Atom Zombie Smasher

Feel free to suggest something in exchange for one or several. Certainly doesn't need to be anything expensive, though I probably won't trade for something I'm not at all interested in - but then again, I might just give the keys away at some point :smile:

Edit: Bundles found a new home.

Goker said:
Magicka is off the table. Only got Frozen Synapse and Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter now. Can trade those for any indie game.
If no one wants to trade for Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter I'll take it if I can use that key here in Canada. I can't trade anything for it right now unfortunately.

Bgfan said:
Good man, actually paying fairly for the bundles is a bit of a rarity.

Heh. I've paid above average for all of them, with the exception of the most recent Botanicula bundle - not all that interested in Botanicula and already had several copies of the other games in the bundle, but hey.. :razz: I suppose I may bump that one up eventually once I've actually tried Botanicula, if I like it.

Back
Top Bottom