Trade Center

Users who are viewing this thread

I'd offer something but with Tale of Two Wastelands I don't need to actually own FO3 to play it. I already owned NV so I just used the steam shared games thing with my brother, downloaded F3 and installed TTW, and then anytime I want to play 3 I just launch NV and start a 3 save. :lol:

#****thesystem

:ohdear: you are lier and scam give refund

Steam shared as in family library sharing?

Docm30 said:
I'll take that Fallout 3 off your hands and I won't even ask for anything in return. No need to thank me.
Funnily enough, I have thought of giving it to either you or krik. krik because I felt he needed a little cheering up (when I added him on Steam he didn't respond) and you for you being you.  :shifty:

:cry:

Gestricius said:
Funnily enough, I have thought of giving it to either you or krik. krik because I felt he needed a little cheering up (when I added him on Steam he didn't respond) and you for you being you.  :shifty:

I didn't know who the **** this Bessemer guy was.  :lol:

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
:lol:

:shifty:

I have a Steam gift of Sid Meier’s Civilization® V: Babylon (Nebuchadnezzar II) that I would like to trade. Make wild offers if you want, I might accept.  :razz: (Sadly I can't trade it as 30 days have not passed since the purchase but I can send it. I guess we'll just have to trust eachother.)

Are any of you stupid wise enough investors to buy me the Tom Clancy Humble Bundle tier 3 ($10) for 35-40 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive cases without keys? I can also throw in Orion: Prelude and your choice of, like, 30 of my random Steam trading cards. Also, don't get out a calculator to see how much all of that would come out to. I go to church occasionally, and I can tell you, as a devout man, that it's probably about a billion dollars.

I'm looking to trade a copy of Rust and Payday 2 also have some Payday 2 DLC, Gage Mod + Assault packs, Big Bank Heist and Dragan character if anybody is interested.

Looks like I have some keys from the current Squenix Humble Bundle that I won't be using myself. A quick glance tells me...
The Last Remnant, Just Cause collection, Tomb Raider GOTY Edition (the 2013 reboot), Hitman: Absolution - already own all those
Gyromancer, Yosumin - because wtf?

Anyone know if Final Fantasy 14 is worth playing solo? Because if not (other people smell), that can go too.

i have these for trade

MX vs ATV Reflex  Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle  + Defy Gravity Extended + Take Down Sabre
Action Indie Pack ,  Crash Time 2, Murder Miners, Deponia, PAYDAY™ The Heist,

If someone has a copy of Endless Legend to give away on Steam, I could gift You any game for 5,13 EUR or below. I topped up my PaySafeCard for my last savings and happened to be a little short on cash to buy it :facepalm:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032351705/

Hey guys, I have availabe those games on Steam for trade:

The Walking Dead: Season 1
The Walking Dead: Season 2
Tales from the Borderlands

I am looking for:

Total War: ROME II - Hannibal at the Gates Campaign Pack
Runers
ARK
Or any game you have available, after discussion. I have no problems if a game is cheaper and I like it.  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom