Trade Center

Users who are viewing this thread

:lol:

On a more cereal note, whoever wants to buy it should perhaps add me in Steam, makes it easier to contact and do the transactions.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017775348
or just Terminator/SkyTime

And god damnit don't tell me you can get both of those games for 5e from some random **** site nobody even knows about  :cry:

Been trying to sell both of those pretty much right after the Thief keys became available and nobody wants either of them, unless it's for said 5e of course.

Anyone got a copy of Old Gods DLC for Crusader Kings 2?
I'll be happy to trade.
(Buying games via Steam is really advanced and hard to do if you live in Sweden, we have different payment methods with our cards etc)

I have:

2 25% off coupons for Pixel Piracy on steam, willing to trade for any other 25% coupons.
1 50% of coupon for Antichamber, willing to trade for any other 50% off coupon.
1 Dead Island Epidemic (I know its FTP, I may be willing to just give it away)

PM me here or on steam if you're interested.

Gestricius said:
I'll be happy to trade.
(Buying games via Steam is really advanced and hard to do if you live in Sweden, we have different payment methods with our cards etc)
Buy paysafe from Pressbyrån? Easy as fudge!

Furrnox said:
Gestricius said:
I'll be happy to trade.
Buy paysafe from Pressbyrån? Easy as fudge!
I haven't seen Steam Gift Cards or Pressbyrån in a while.
JustNorrlandThings

Oh, they opened one in Gävle.  :razz:

Does anyone have Left 4 Dead 2 to gift on Steam? I guess I could give you a bunch of those cards on Steam, or buy you a similarly priced game next week.

(it's on sale now, my roommates are playing and I'm waiting for my paycheck. :/)

I Also have CK2 and the Norse, Russian and African unit packs from that Humble Bundle to give away or trade. PM me and I'll get back to you at some point soon.

I also have the African Unit Pack on GamersGate that I accidentally bought when I already had it too to give away.

EDIT: I Just have a humble bundle African Unit Pack DLC left now.

Back
Top Bottom