Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

zengry

Recruit
In my sandbox i am around 60 years in and I notice some towns that say they have 700 defenders but than a army takes them almost insantly. I was wondering how i noticed when the army was sieging the militia that had around 300 none were being wounded and after the garrison was at 0 with 300 militia left the army just took it. I am conquering a town and It has 300 militia and 200 garrison, when i go to siege the only party is the garrison. Why is the militia missing in some towns? Also, When i went to siege a town it said they had 300 militia but only the Garrison party was in the town, When i go into the battle it has the militia, But when you sim its only the garrison.

Last edited:
image.png

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Its seems to happen at all fiefs with really low loyalty, people have videos of it happening since 2021, when loyalty is low the militia does not help, But if they are nlt going to help in sims then take it out of loaded in battles as well? Thank you for the response

I am marking this thread as resolved because we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom