SP - Economy Town prosperity

Users who are viewing this thread

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
The prosperity of towns go out of control as the game advances. I see many hitting over 6k easily which does cause problem, more over food as it gets harder to feed people because of it. One simple way to fix it would be to make a bigger prosperity drift like we have for loyalty and security. that would help them from going out of control, not that they cant get 6k but just stop almost all from blowing past it.
On the flip side if you own a town and it is on the front lines and gets attacked and villages sacked it become way easy for it to drop below 1,000
Please give a decent size prosperity drift

Last edited:
now prosperity is linked with security as well, and dropping in a large amount of troops (200 fians champion) only increase very little of security (+4) while the prosperity reducing like -20 security. Dumping more troops wouldn't work either as it cost a lot of money to maintain the troops, making the idea of own a town to make money completely useless, i might just own workshops and caravans for money making.
There can be several solution:
Keep the link between prosperity and security but increase the garrison troop contribution to security.
give us the option to stop prosperity growth of a town or a castle, like what you have already done for auto recruitment.

TaleWorld and developer, you guys did a great job for the game and i have played over 1000 hrs now, the game have gone more and more narrow with money and play style, this could turn into forcing the player to play in only a certain way (trade lots) this limitation on playing style reduces the fun we can get from the game. I understand a game should be challenging and reflecting the real life, but too much of them would make the game loses its fun.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom