Resolved Town Governors don't stay in town

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.2
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
This is really annoyig. You are 100% of gametime at war with someone and those assigned governors just keep changing towns. Only 4/14 stays in his/hers governing town. And when those foreign towns get taken by my enemy those pityful governors are taken prisoners. This should be fixed really soon! Happens both family/wife/companions so there is not that "wanderer" label either...
Good game, but those little bugs are really a pain in the a........

This is really annoyig. You are 100% of gametime at war with someone and those assigned governors just keep changing towns. Only 4/14 stays in his/hers governing town. And when those foreign towns get taken by my enemy those pityful governors are taken prisoners. This should be fixed really soon! Happens both family/wife/companions so there is not that "wanderer" label either...
Good game, but those little bugs are really a pain in the a........
u sure about that?

If the moderators want to say they are closing this post because there are other open threads for the same thing, thats fine, But please don't tell us its resolved. If you have a single person playing the game at Taleworlds, they can tell you its not resolved. Its an obvious consistent problem and has been for quite some time. As I've pointed out in other threads I've had governors captured in towns they aren't governing in and they still remain listed as governors of the town/castle they were assigned to. My experience is they don't so much 'wander' from town to town, but they go to a town they are not governing and they stay there. I've also noticed they never seem to go to a castle, just to a town.

Back
Top Bottom