Town/Castle and Kingdom Management

Users who are viewing this thread

So, lets get to the obvious: There needs to be a lot of work done on this side of the game. My biggest gripe is that there isnt a cultural assimilation without using mods. I understand that there should be some sort of de buff for when an Imperail army takes over a Vlandian castle but over time this de buff should start to go down as Vlandian castle submits to Imperial rule and their culture.

I tried installing a governor of Vlandian culture for the castle but the penalty was still at -4 for "governor culture". What??

TW, we need an overhaul of this system as peace time in bannerlord is a straight bore. Even giving us quests that help out with prosperity of a village or quests for town notables to increase loyalty or security would be awesome.

TW, we need an overhaul of this system as peace time in bannerlord is a straight bore.

speak for youself rly there are many people who also complain at being constantly at war with 3 factions at a time.

there are times i just have the urge to start beheading everyone and their mother because i just want some peace and quiet for a change.

i like to spend some time smithing and unlocking new parts. i like travelling to distant towns to buy gear for myself and companions without having to worry id lose my town in the process.

i like participating in tournaments in different towns.

i like switching to some questing (yes they get repetative but so does warmongering and jumping from one battle to the next).

i do agree that more content could be added as downtime in the game, though.

So, lets get to the obvious: There needs to be a lot of work done on this side of the game. My biggest gripe is that there isnt a cultural assimilation without using mods. I understand that there should be some sort of de buff for when an Imperail army takes over a Vlandian castle but over time this de buff should start to go down as Vlandian castle submits to Imperial rule and their culture.

I tried installing a governor of Vlandian culture for the castle but the penalty was still at -4 for "governor culture". What??
They've made it so that native factions are mostly secure and resistant to rebellion and can just twiddle their thumbs forever with hideouts and quest issues piling up to the sky. Only with sieges over and over do they start to risk rebellions. However once the player is given a fief they have to do all this stuff to get it sorted out. To me the problem is more that the AI isn't forced to spend campaign time doing these things too, so it feels like endless armies coming while you try to do quests and pick a governor and stuff. If you're the ruler you pass +loyalty policies and ignore it all too and you pretty much have to because your vassals aren't going to do anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom