SP - Scenes Town and Village scenes

Users who are viewing this thread

Firstly the amount of attention detail and atmosphere in these scenes is amazing and I cannot fault that.
But I feel that town and village scenes are going to waste due to how spread out they are, when I need to walk 100m to enter the gates and another 250m to get to the lords hall I think most players will resort to just using the menu 100% which I think is incredibly sad considering how beautiful the scenes are.

The same can be said for some dungeons that have hundreds of meters of tunnels, it all feels a bit spread out and therefore a bit empty relatively.

additionally would love to see scenes reflect world map features more closely and hopefully the garrison of towns and castles (castles especially) as agents walking around.

I think it would help to spawn on a horse when entering a city (if you have equipped it). After all riding is faster than walking :xf-smile:
And maybe adding more activities/quests you can only do in the scenes.

I like the large scenes, but would prefer to spawn with horse. There is a slot for it on civilian clothing tab but is not used in scene. I agree that building should be clustered closer together in fiefs. The Sturgian villages are especially spread out. Maybe a few outlying buildings or workshops. I like the idea of having logging camps and areas of cleared trees, vineyards etc to fill the space in ways to show how the town is using the land.

Last edited:
Veron och Primessos should change maps with eachother. Veron is in a mountain worldmap place, Primessos is not.

Love how god and detailed the villige scenes look. Looking over my shoulder, worrying for Trolloc´s to appear!

ps. no chimneys anywhere? ds.

Last edited:
I think it would help to spawn on a horse when entering a city (if you have equipped it). After all riding is faster than walking :xf-smile:
And maybe adding more activities/quests you can only do in the scenes.
There are unsaddles horses around and I alway jump on one. the long walk is not a big deal. its in a lot of Mods COC VC and more ..

There needs to be incentives for going into towns. Expanding on the gangs would be nice. You could get randomly attacked like in Warbands, except the town isn't deserted. It'll be good for leveling at low level or leveling companions, maybe get a few loot out of it. Fetch quest within the town is another option.

I'm struggling to think of other ideas for activities inside towns without adding game mechanics and making it a whole game of its own.

There needs to be incentives for going into towns. Expanding on the gangs would be nice. You could get randomly attacked like in Warbands, except the town isn't deserted. It'll be good for leveling at low level or leveling companions, maybe get a few loot out of it. Fetch quest within the town is another option.

I'm struggling to think of other ideas for activities inside towns without adding game mechanics and making it a whole game of its own.
Talk with the childen in towns.. I search for Dogs. found two.

Back
Top Bottom