Resolved Town and Castle militia standing outside their castles in separate parties

Users who are viewing this thread

Several of the town militias in the faction I have joined have become separate parties stationed outside the castles they are supposed to be garrisoned in with the title of militia of <castle/town name> with their action listed as unknown behavior. The other factions in game appear to not have this issue. The militia of the castle does not assist during sieges or appear under castle defenders. This has made it easy for attacking armies to easily take a previously well guarded settlement.

If there is a known fix for this issue I would appreciate it!
edit : This may have been caused when a mercenary faction the legion of the betrayed left the faction and their towns and castled were the ones effected, not 100% sure but it is a possibility

Last edited:
Hi, are you playing on the live branch or the beta branch? Do you have any mods installed? Can you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com? Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

I am playing the beta branch with character trainer and dev console active but neither have been used on this save I will begin the upload to tale worlds shortly!

Hi, the developers could not recreate the issue from the save file you have uploaded. If your current save file still includes the Legion of the Betrayed as the castle owner, can you upload it as well?

Hi, the developers could not recreate the issue from the save file you have uploaded. If your current save file still includes the Legion of the Betrayed as the castle owner, can you upload it as well?
Unfortunately I do not have any files with the mercenary faction still owning the castle, Sorry that I was not able to help any more

My militia in my save file does this. Only mod installed is granary inside castle mod. The problem that causes this issue I believe is prosperity and food in castles. That was the only thing I found that could force them out and sure enough the food was at 0 (-1) when I checked it. Let me know if you want save file.

Hello!
I have some insight into this, I believe.
When trading a town or castle you own to an NPC, the militia members are still considered your troop and are then ejected from the castle. (I know this because you can engage with the militia unit, and it brings up a battle screen. During the fight, they carried my banner)
However, something in the game's code still recognize them as the proper unit for that settlement, so if new militia are generated, they are generated inside that unit (Even though it's not inside the castle).
In the case of a mercenary party owning a city and then leaving, because they are irregular troops, the flags within the code likely lead the same route as if the town or castle was traded (or visa-versa)

I'm guessing it would be easiest to have the devs check the militia code in relation to trading a city or town. A missing tag or error within the code is likely there, and it is causing a cascading effect that result in the Militia standing outside. I am nearly positive that the issue is only that the ownership of Militia remains with the original owner of the traded/mercenary own settlement. (Sort of like that bug where the player being in an army means that winning the battle results in a losing screen, and losing the battle means a winning screen)

To replicate, capture a city/castle via combat, then trade it to another faction in exchange for one of their cities/castles

A 'fix' to this is to engage each standing militia party and defeat them.
Talking to them should automatically bring up the combat screen, and defeating them has no consequences (Though I don't know what happens if you engage a militia of a town/castle you did not trade for, the behavior might be different if it's not of your faction).
Unless you trade the castle/city again, the militia should permanently return to the garrison

aynı sorun bende de oldu. bir uyarı almadım lordum taraf değiştirdi. ona ait olan kale ve şehirlerin milisleri dışarı atıldı. ama yeşil görünüyorlardı.

aynı sorun bende de oldu. bir uyarı almadım lordum taraf değiştirdi. ona ait olan kale ve şehirlerin milisleri dışarı atıldı. ama yeşil görünüyorlardı.
Bu durum e1.5.4 ve ya e1.5.5 versiyonlarında yeni oluşturulmuş bir oyunda da gerçekleşiyor mu kontrol edebilir misiniz?

Ben
[QUOTE = "elysebluemoon, gönderi: 9599864, üye: 517970"]
Bu durum e1.5.4 ve ya e1.5.5 versiyonlarında yeni oluşturulmuş bir oyunda da gerçekleşiyor mu kontrol edebilir misiniz?
[/ALINTI]ben 1.5.4 kullanıyordum orada oldu. şimdi 1.5.5 kullanıyorum. ama şimdi başka hatalar var. mesela batanya krallığındaydım.birleştirilmiş iki ordu görüntüsü vardı. katılmak için gittim ama orada değildi.oyundan çıkıp tekrar girdim düzeldi. daha sonra evlendim.evlendiğim kişi birleşik ordu içindeydi.evlenince ordudan ayrıldı.onunla konuşmak istedim erkek çıkıyordu karşıma.sanırım onun klan lideri karşıma çıktı.düzelir diye eşimi vali yaptım.kaleye gidince düzeldi.eşimin hep erkek kalmadığına sevindim:smile: bu arada e1.5.5 versiyonunda ölümler çok abartılı olmuş bence.yoldaşlarım ve lordlar kolay kolay ölmüyordu.baktım krallar, lordlar hemen ölmüşler. o arada benim yoldaşlardan da ölenler oldu. darim alim adlı yoldaş grubumda olmasına rağmen marunathta tekrar karşıma çıktı.onu da grubuma alacaktım ama yeni bir hataya düşmemek için almadım. bu arada yaşadığım tüm problemleri buraya yazdım.umarım sorun olmaz. bunu burada sormak istiyorum. 1.5.4 te oynarken kendi krallığımı kurdum 44 ilişkim olan lord taraf değiştirdi. yanıma çekebildiğim tek lorddu. 1 milyon param var. yanıma çekmek istediğim her lord tüm paramı ve envanteri istiyordu.bu kadar para istemeleri normal mi? ya da ilşkimiz kaç olmalı ki bizi terketmesinler?warbanddaki gibi yoldaşlara kale verebilsek güzel olurdu. bu arada oyun dosyaları doğrulamamı steam üzerinden kontrol ettim eksik yok.bilgisayarım güncel.oyunda da kasma pek yaşamıyorum.

Ben
[QUOTE = "elysebluemoon, gönderi: 9599864, üye: 517970"]
[/ALINTI]ben 1.5.4 kullanıyordum orada oldu. şimdi 1.5.5 kullanıyorum. ama şimdi başka hatalar var. mesela batanya krallığındaydım.birleştirilmiş iki ordu görüntüsü vardı. katılmak için gittim ama orada değildi.oyundan çıkıp tekrar girdim düzeldi. daha sonra evlendim.evlendiğim kişi birleşik ordu içindeydi.evlenince ordudan ayrıldı.onunla konuşmak istedim erkek çıkıyordu karşıma.sanırım onun klan lideri karşıma çıktı.düzelir diye eşimi vali yaptım.kaleye gidince düzeldi.eşimin hep erkek kalmadığına sevindim:smile: bu arada e1.5.5 versiyonunda ölümler çok abartılı olmuş bence.yoldaşlarım ve lordlar kolay kolay ölmüyordu.baktım krallar, lordlar hemen ölmüşler. o arada benim yoldaşlardan da ölenler oldu. darim alim adlı yoldaş grubumda olmasına rağmen marunathta tekrar karşıma çıktı.onu da grubuma alacaktım ama yeni bir hataya düşmemek için almadım. bu arada yaşadığım tüm problemleri buraya yazdım.umarım sorun olmaz. bunu burada sormak istiyorum. 1.5.4 te oynarken kendi krallığımı kurdum 44 ilişkim olan lord taraf değiştirdi. yanıma çekebildiğim tek lorddu. 1 milyon param var. yanıma çekmek istediğim her lord tüm paramı ve envanteri istiyordu.bu kadar para istemeleri normal mi? ya da ilşkimiz kaç olmalı ki bizi terketmesinler?warbanddaki gibi yoldaşlara kale verebilsek güzel olurdu. bu arada oyun dosyaları doğrulamamı steam üzerinden kontrol ettim eksik yok.bilgisayarım güncel.oyunda da kasma pek yaşamıyorum.
Güncel versiyonda yeni oluşturulmuş modsuz bir oyunda aynı sorun devam ediyor mu?

Back
Top Bottom