Sergeant at Arms
Currently, Tournaments are an easy way to get decent gear, get some money with a little bit of renown. Although some tournaments are better than none, I think there is a vast potential that could be unlocked if some of these proposed features were added.
- tournament difficulty should scale with the player's wealth/renown. The more wealth and renown that your character has, the more "unique" heavily skilled/armored opponents that pose more of a challenge.
- Quests that occasionally occur when a player wins or meets some condition when participating in a tournament
- Different Kinds of Tournaments: it currently lists all tournaments as a "group melee" but it would be cool to have categories within this
- Duel (whole tournament of 1v1 fights)
- Group melee (x10 or so teammates who are ranged, horsemen, infantry)
- "Jousting" (lancing on horseback)
- different types of rewards (relations with the town's owner, just money, equipment)