Tournaments: how do I use a javelin as 1-H weapon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Even with a crappy throwing skill I still find it more effective to throw the damned things. Or better yet, find somone who's down, and use real weapons. Even the archer's dagger is better than that *poke*poke*poke*.

Unfortunately, arena javelins have horrible range. They're not really useful whatever way you use them. Just avoid the Khergits and their tournaments at all costs.

One of my character has no skill in ranged combat except crossbow so in tournament i prefer stabing enemies with javelin, and when i geting bow i just droping it and murdering them with knife  :smile:

Hidziro said:
One of my character has no skill in ranged combat except crossbow so in tournament i prefer stabing enemies with javelin, and when i geting bow i just droping it and murdering them with knife  :smile:

I often just charge with the knife in khergit tournaments because i tank one handed weapons, it saves me alot off time.

I knew about X to switch modes but i didnt know you need to use it to couch a lance.

iffy said:
El-Diablito said:
Don't be sad about the couching thing, I didn't know about that either when I started (and back then you didn't even have to click x so..). That forced me to learn how to thrust, which is just *far* more effective...if you bother to take the time to learn it properly.

Yeah, I played a couple tournaments yesterday and I noticed that I wasn't fairing a whole lot better with the new "x" button.  It's better to know it than not know it though.  :smile:

Try it in multiplayer, and laugh as you kill couching newb after couching newb.

Back
Top Bottom