Tournaments: how do I use a javelin as 1-H weapon?

Users who are viewing this thread

LMAO!  Thanks everyone.  I can't believe I waited this long to ask this....  I might as well forget all about my throwing skill now.  :grin:

Sad that I didn't know how to couch a lance either.  :roll:  I'm on day 1550 or something and I am king of about 1/2 the map.  It's about stupid time I learn how to do this stuff... :oops:

iffy said:
LMAO!  Thanks everyone.  I can't believe I waited this long to ask this....  I might as well forget all about my throwing skill now.  :grin:

Sad that I didn't know how to couch a lance either.  :roll:  I'm on day 1550 or something and I am king of about 1/2 the map.  It's about stupid time I learn how to do this stuff... :oops:
I personally remapped "X"/change weapon mode to MOUSE4--a button near my thumb on my mouse that I usually use for VoIP.

iffy said:

Don't be sad about the couching thing, I didn't know about that either when I started (and back then you didn't even have to click x so..). That forced me to learn how to thrust, which is just *far* more effective...if you bother to take the time to learn it properly.

BalticArmy said:
Write something or i will chop you're f*cking balls of off.
obey4bj.gif

While I certainly understand and even share your enthousiasm, be aware that they do not take kindly to quote pyramids in these here parts.

El-Diablito said:
Don't be sad about the couching thing, I didn't know about that either when I started (and back then you didn't even have to click x so..). That forced me to learn how to thrust, which is just *far* more effective...if you bother to take the time to learn it properly.

Yeah, I played a couple tournaments yesterday and I noticed that I wasn't fairing a whole lot better with the new "x" button.  It's better to know it than not know it though.  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom