SP Native Tournament XP Enabler

Users who are viewing this thread

I created a mod that enabled XP in tournaments.

Let me know if you run into any issues. I've played through a few tournaments now with no problems.
Right now it's giving full xp for all skills. So you'll get tactics and leadership skills too for the groups. Not sure that's a good idea or not.

Thanks,
Brandon

I don't know if im doing it right but my shortcut crashes (Is it supposed to ignore the launcher?). Completely new to this but this seems like a sweet mod. I'd love to use it.

The launcher does not even open.
It closes before you can even see anything.

So for now it is not useable.

Try unblocking the DLL. Some people are having that issue. Also, make sure you are using version e1.0.2 or higher of the mod. Yes it should bypass the launcher. For some reason it's crashing the launcher. I think it has to do with the dependencies but I haven't figured out that problem yet.

I've also noticed that some of the tournaments will crash - however, when I unload the mod, that specific tournament will still crash, so I don't think it's the mod. For me it's Lycandon that usually is the culprit.

However, right now it is fully usable if you can get it to run - I will continue to improve it.

It's failing because it has to load after the Sandbox module. However, the launcher is not placing it in the right position. If you use the command line you can force the order of the mods and it loads.

Thank you for this, although I believe they'll end up adding this to the game. I find it strange that it wasn't added in the first place...

Well, maybe they didn't add it, because it is such an easy way to lvl up the Character.
In Vikings Conquest that was the way i started my Journey.
Fighting in the Pit for 2 Hours. After that the Char was ready to conquer the World.
It seems reasonable not to add it this time.
But i think it would be fair to add it to the real tournaments.

Its not working on other computer but working on yours because your windows considers it native to its OS because you have it has been made there. The windows is probably blocking on others' PCs.

I have not been able to get this mod working with build e1.0.3. I keep getting an application crash after the launcher. I get to the first loading screen with the background then i get the pop up.

I have tried re-downloading the mod, and unblocking the 2 DLL files multiple times.

I have not been able to get this mod working with build e1.0.3. I keep getting an application crash after the launcher. I get to the first loading screen with the background then i get the pop up.

I have tried re-downloading the mod, and unblocking the 2 DLL files multiple times.
Remove any other mods - especially any that replace original taleworlds dlls. And by remove I mean completely from your Modules directory.
Make sure you have version e1.1.0 of the mod. Then see if it launches. If it does - go read the stick on my mods nexus posts on finding which of the other mods SubModule.xml is messed up. If one SubModule.xml is messed up it can cause other mods to crash - even if that mod is not enabled hence the need to completely remove all other modules while testing.

If that still doesn't work then you fall into the unknown category where it's working for some and not others. I'm playing it with Tournament Bet Cap v 0.4 and some other unreleased mods of my own. I played it for about 5 hours last night with no crashes, mainly just going from one city to the next fighting in tournaments.

However the Tournament Bet Cap mod author tried it on his, with just our two, and it crashes on startup for him. So for some people it still always crashes - even two people using the same set of mods. I should ask him what language of Bannerlord - maybe it's a Language/Culture issue? Mine is english version.

Last edited:
v1.1.2-beta adds a neat new feature. You can edit the BMTournamentPrizeList.json file to add/remove items to pick from. You can find these ids in the spitems.xml file in I think Native or SandboxCore.
Additionally, you can enable it to use the local town's items as prizes. It does this by examining the in stock items and adding the top 10 valuable ones to the randomized list.There are settings to enable it to use only the town items, only the stock items, town and stock, only custom or town and custom.
I've made it through a tournament with a new item and it worked but this is still very experiemental. Have fun.

Back
Top Bottom