Tournament vote?

What should be the next warband Native tournament that you want to play in?

• WNL (6 vs 6)

Votes: 47 37.3%
  • WNL (8 vs 8)

Votes: 29 23.0%
  • Native Fantasy League (6 vs 6)

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • NFL ^ (8 vs 8)

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Nations Cup (May struggle)

Votes: 26 20.6%
  • Warband Winter Cup

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Warband 5-aside League

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Scramble League

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • WPL

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Roster cap at 10 seems too much idk. Especially for div A. I’m curious to see how many teams we will have for div C and B with 6v6

I can highly agree with having roster caps, I would agree with 8 for DIV a and 10 for B/C as you have to account for ,2 or maybe 3 players not turning up. Also, the fact of having the caps as habi has mentioned it allows for more than just two obvious teams to win, it would add more mixture of teams, more chance of not having a repetitive winner and ofcourse competition. 6 vs 6 is a good way to go with that rule set and would spice up the scene more and make it far interesting.

If there is a roster limit teams will have to split. This could mean there would be Unity, FT, OIDA (Dopey), Malta?, FT 2, Turkish Team and maybe AE if they would sign up which I doubt

In the last 6v6 that didn't happen so I doubt it will this time. There can be a strong French team, Dopey, possibly an FT-like team (but I highly doubt there will be 2), but many of the strong Turkish players are not going to play and neither is AE.

We haven't had fantasy league on native since 2018 or 17. Maybe we can go for it? Playing clan tournaments is actually boring. There is only 2 teams who has a chance to win it. Anyway i propose u to wait with hosting another tournament whether it will be Clan League or Fantasy League, until merc tourney end

We haven't had fantasy league on native since 2018 or 17. Maybe we can go for it? Playing clan tournaments is actually boring. There is only 2 teams who has a chance to win it. Anyway i propose u to wait with hosting another tournament whether it will be Clan League or Fantasy League, until merc tourney end
Fantasy leagues suck !

Can't disagree with that, fantasy league would be an awesome change personally for the community.

Those are fun but collapse due lack of captains. A Blitzed out one could survive enough for the tournament to end, but it should be really well planned out.

The issue remains anyway, 6v6, 8v8, fantasy or not, noone seems to want to host.

Actually an NBA-styled fantasy league with salary caps, luxury taxes with diminishing returns for teams that surpass it, seasonal rotations (2-3 weeks) to allow new sign-ups to swap for inactive ones in a draft class lotery style (allowing the teams that had the worst results to make a comeback in the next season) and an admin team controlling trades (and the fantasy draft as it is) so that teams only have 1 to 3 "stars" depending on what preferences a team captain may have (preferring to go for overall better roster or stacking 2 superstars) might be a good idea to try out now that the playerbase is going to be considerably lower.

EDIT: I'd still leave winter holidays for signups and start by the 2nd week of January regardless of what type of tournament is chosen

Actually an NBA-styled fantasy league with salary caps, luxury taxes with diminishing returns for teams that surpass it, seasonal rotations (2-3 weeks) to allow new sign-ups to swap for inactive ones in a draft class lotery style (allowing the teams that had the worst results to make a comeback in the next season) and an admin team controlling trades (and the fantasy draft as it is) so that teams only have 1 to 3 "stars" depending on what preferences a team captain may have (preferring to go for overall better roster or stacking 2 superstars) might be a good idea to try out now that the playerbase is going to be considerably lower.

EDIT: I'd still leave winter holidays for signups and start by the 2nd week of January regardless of what type of tournament is chosen
Seems like a lot of work not sure if someone would be up for so much work.

We'll have to find someone willing to host a tourney first regardless. I could consider hosting one but I'm not to sure yet.

Back
Top Bottom