Tournament suggestions V2

What should be the next warband Native tournament format be that you want to play in?

• WNL 8 vs 8 or 6 vs 6

Votes: 29 26.9%
  • Native Fantasy League (NFL)

Votes: 29 26.9%
  • 6 vs 6 Again

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • WSC (Warband Summer cup) 6 vs 6

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • WSC (Warband Summer cup) 8 v 8

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Nations Cup 8 vs 8

Votes: 26 24.1%
  • Nations Cup 6 vs 6

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Scramble League

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • ENL (European Native League) 8 vs 8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NPL (Native Pro League) 8 vs 8

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Even in 6v6, austria/Switzerland wont be able to field enough players. They were hardly able in the past tournaments and always recruited some rl friends with 10hours experience.

Also for germany, except there's a new change compared to the former NC system, most people won't participate because the skill gap is way too high.

NC, at such a stage, is a terrible idea, you should rather just do a quick TR/POL/FRA/NA tournament. Lots of players wont'/Can't participate due to the region-restrictions or the big skillgap. NC is nothing what benefits the small community in 2021.

What about a Nations tournament but one which allows any two nations to ally and play together? Idk, could be a fun idea. We've had a series of quite a few regular clan tournaments so something different like an NC, or a tournament with some kind of nationality limit or a fantasy league would be fun, just to do smth different

What about a Nations tournament but one which allows any two nations to ally and play together? Idk, could be a fun idea. We've had a series of quite a few regular clan tournaments so something different like an NC, or a tournament with some kind of nationality limit or a fantasy league would be fun, just to do smth different
Sounds interesting, although I dont know if thats for the sake of NC to create aliances like Russia&World

I'm not really a fan of NC but if something unique could be implemented it could make it interesting. Though I am not sure how balancing would work. Something new and enjoyable would be better than the old school clan tournaments.

Well it wouldn’t really be an NC but it would be a unique tournament idea
I think its quite difficult to decide which nations are allowed to ally with each other.

- E.g. You could say all last 2 nc top 3 nations are not allowed to ally with each other for obvious reasons.

- Also what about nations that contain only 1-3 active players? Do they count as a "full nation" or half?

If you do an NC with 2 nations ally you'll get even less signups than a normal NC lmao. Just do FL since it has most votes, isn't that the point of a vote?

Why? It’s essentially a regular tournament but with the rule: ‘only two nationalities allowed per team’. No idea if that would be a fun tournament but it’d be something new, and there hasn’t been a new tournament idea/format in a while.

I’m not against a fantasy league either and I’d quite enjoy one, just interested in something other than another regular clan tournament - which is all there’s been for like a year and a half.

Why? It’s essentially a regular tournament but with the rule: ‘only two nationalities allowed per team’. No idea if that would be a fun tournament but it’d be something new, and there hasn’t been a new tournament idea/format in a while.

I’m not against a fantasy league either and I’d quite enjoy one, just interested in something other than another regular clan tournament - which is all there’s been for like a year and a half.
You will cut out most if not all of the players from smaller nations because they will not be able to add more than 1/2 players to a roster. Be better to do something like max 2/3 players from a specific nation in each team.

You will cut out most if not all of the players from smaller nations because they will not be able to add more than 1/2 players to a roster. Be better to do something like max 2/3 players from a specific nation in each team.

This is a moot point compared to a regular NC, where smaller nations with 1/2 players have have no opportunity to play.

This is a moot point compared to a regular NC, where smaller nations with 1/2 players have have no opportunity to play.
I mean a nation like Sweden that can normally field an NC team just about will find it much harder to play in a tourney like this because they probably won't all band together like in NC meaning you will get players like Shema or Slako for exmple who wont play in this tourney but might play in a FL or a tourney where you can make any team you want but you can only have max 2/3 players from one nation. And if it is an NC tourney then Half of some nations will not play because jamming 2 nations together into 1 team inevitably means some players get cut out of the team and then won't join any other team.

I mean a nation like Sweden that can normally field an NC team just about will find it much harder to play in a tourney like this because they probably won't all band together like in NC meaning you will get players like Shema or Slako for exmple who wont play in this tourney but might play in a FL or a tourney where you can make any team you want but you can only have max 2/3 players from one nation. And if it is an NC tourney then Half of some nations will not play because jamming 2 nations together into 1 team inevitably means some players get cut out of the team and then won't join any other team.

Shema hasn't played an NC with Sweden for a while afaik, but he might be more interested in playing with another nation? I have no idea, you'd have to ask him. Sweden also didn't field their own NC team in NC19 either, it was Sweden and Norway. I said it wouldn't be an NC and there'd obviously have to be more than one team per nation allowed. It would be more like a normal tournament but with a rule that only two nationalities are allowed per team.

Isn't about me posing that as the best idea, personally I'd prefer a normal NC, but the above would allow more people to take part and negate some of the issues NC's cause in that regard.

Back
Top Bottom